Ball gags

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Defeter23, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Defeter23

Defeter23 New Member

I find that there is nothing sexier than someone gagged with that nervous look in their eyes.Am I just weird or does anyone else like this?

Feel free to post pics of this or people with ball gags on :D

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Crazyguy123

Crazyguy123 Member

I don't think you are weird or alone in liking this, though I personally would enjoy being the nervous-looking person who is ball gagged a lot more than seeing someone else gagged with one.

3. Defeter23

Defeter23 New Member

I do the gagging,Dom here.

4. Crazyguy123

Crazyguy123 Member

I figured you must be dominant.

5. shauwn

shauwn Member

my partner loves the ballgag look also. i have worn a harness style for her enjoyment, and i love the feel of leather, the submission of being gagged. although it doesn't take long for my mouth to hurt being restrained like this!

6. kinky-guy-87

kinky-guy-87 New Member

Love the look of a woman gagged. With a bit of druel coming out and pleading whimpers...

Nothing sexier than some nice soft lips surrounding a bright red or black ball gag!

7. diegocouto

diegocouto New Member

Gagging is awsome I think bdsm wouldn´t be the same without... I know some dommes that realy enjoy the slave screeming out loud... but gag is that little detail that gives bdsm a charm

8. Mistywillow

Mistywillow Member

No way are you weird, Sir loves to gag me with ball gags, bit gags, spider gags in fact any gag he has to hand & I love being gagged. He loves the vunerability in my eyes & this is a big turn on for him.

9. Winfal9

Winfal9 New Member

got to love a big red ball gag...

10. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

Hmmmm tasty ball gags!

Attached Files: