Attraction

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

And you feel it's because you're not physically attracted to him? Keep in mind that submission needs to be a pleasurable experience on some level. It can be about the pure physical attraction, it can be about the pleasures of subbing for bondage or pain play, it can be about the paradoxical pleasures of humiliation and verbal abuse, or it can be about the pleasure of giving someone else pleasure and service. But it's got to be pleasurable for you. If it's not, stop and reassess the situation.

Some subs don't need to be physically attracted to their doms, but perhaps you do. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I suspect it's pretty typical.

But perhaps physical attraction isn't the issue. Trust is also incredibly important to submission. Perhaps you don't trust him to keep you safe. Or perhaps you're afraid of getting too submissive, of giving up control to someone else. Or maybe he's demanding too much too quickly. What do you think?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Interesting one - I was a female dom to a guy who wasnt physically attracted to me but who had agreed to 'help me out' in all matters sexual (long boring story) and the D/s stuff I guess was his way of dealing with it - ie he got what he wanted out of it in terms of he was being dominated even though he wasn attracted to the person being the Domme. I'm not really sure how I felt about him - I almost didnt consider it an issue being that he was offering to do something I thought no one ever would.

I worried about him actually getting hard etc but as he was only 24 (and I 31) I guess it wouldnt really matter who was doing the pulling etc lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account