Ass play?

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If you are enjoying that then you are on the right track
Building up to more fingers

Loads of lube and go slow so it never hurts
Keep yourself well turned on

I loved to start with when he was fingering my ass him rubbing his cock over my ass and gently pressing the tip onto my ass but not penetraiting
Then cumming on me and fingering it in, that got me in a good mindset
Then once I was up to three fingers a little push and he slid right in

The seceret is to always have the play feel amazing

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Uric

If you are enjoying that then you are on the right track
Building up to more fingers

Loads of lube and go slow so it never hurts
Keep yourself well turned on

I loved to start with when he was fingering my ass him rubbing his cock over my ass and gently pressing the tip onto my ass but not penetraiting
Then cumming on me and fingering it in, that got me in a good mindset
Then once I was up to three fingers a little push and he slid right in

The seceret is to always have the play feel amazing

Great advice. When I started playing with my own, I took it nice and slow and worked up to things. It's always more sensual and erotic that way :)

Fileboom Premium Account

My boyfriend and I have done a considerable amount of ass play, and what Jett said is spot on. LOTS of lube, and I suggest every time starting with a finger or a small toy then perhaps two fingers or a bigger toy and then slowly put in the penis. You might get to the point where you can just lube up a cock and jam it in there, but I would NOT advise trying that anytime soon... My first time doing it that way was my LAST! LOL.

Also, please be careful not to put something that was just in your anus in your vagina! Wash it first or change condoms, because the bacteria that live happily in your anus will wreak smelly havoc in your vagina. I have done this twice and not gotten TOO bad of an infection, but my vagina smelled like shit for almost a week. But you can get painful vaginal infections from rectile bacteria.

Fileboom Premium Account