Ask yourself, what is your age and year of birth, this year? What does it amount to?

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This year will be the year when the date of the 11th of November 2011 will be 11/11/11. So, what year were *you* born? 1993 (93), maybe? Or 1981 (81)? Or maybe 1960 (60)? Whatever your birthdate, when you have your birthday, this year - as long as you are born in the 20th century - your current age plused with the last two digits of your birthdate will amount to 111. But only this year - not last year, and not next year. Next time this will happen will be the year 2111.

Coincidence?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I never seem to be able to forget about "meanings" behind numbers. Over and over, I have been proven wrong, even in regards to the strangest events of numerical synchronicity, yet I still keep thinking that somewhere, there will be hidden meanings.... -_-

Or at least, I have been proven wrong when I thought they were signs of me finally finding happiness. I guess, if you disregard that, and look at the negative, I have not been proven wrong at all, and some events were to damned specific. Like when I took a photo of a house, very near me, that had burnt down likely the same day that one of my exes were unfaithful to me, and the camera's numbering of it was the same date as when she and I met. Day, month, year... with the year being shortened to an 8, that is, instead of 2008. And the house burning down was like a symbol of the destruction of our relationship, that was happening... maybe at the very moment it was burning down. It's almost scary to think about.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account