Apologies for the mistress

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by tumbl3's brat, Jun 9, 2010.

1. tumbl3's brat

tumbl3's brat New Member

I have been tasked by my mistress to write down why i was wrong to accuse her of biting too lightly infront of the public. It was wrong because it should have been a discussion to have in private and between she and I alone. I was wrong because I have now betrayed her trust. I also made her feel less confident which makes me even more wrong. I deserve this punishment and any others I might incur from this event. I am very sorry my mistress *bows*
  2. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

I accept your apology. We'll see if you incur more punishment.
  3. Martello

Martello Member

I'm not totally sure if it is correct for me to speak in this thread. But always remember we a lot of the time refer to a BDSM relationship as a dynamic but it is still a relationship. Any disrespect you show to your Mistress is also disrespecting yourself as well as the relationship beyond the dynamic of the who and what and where actions are to take place.
  4. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

You're welcome to speak in this thread, that's why I told my sub to post it here. Anyone is welcome, actually.
  5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

It is important that you, brat, realize that when you challenge or embarrass your dom, you are weakening her ability to control you effectively, and that in turn will reduce your own ability to submit to and take pleasure in her control of you. When you diminish your dom, you hurt yourself.