Anyone Have A GoddessFootDomination.Com Working Pass?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello Everyone On SMPlace.com :)
This website looks great! And i'm glad to be here.

I was just wondering does anyone have a GoddessFootDomination.com Pass?

If some person is nice enough to give me a working pass, I will download the videos for everyone here to enjoy! :clap:

Thanks, :D
Kind Regards,
Chris.

Goddess%20Foot%20Domination.png

Tags to help this interesting post: Goddess Brianna, Foot Domination, Goddess Slave Domination, Dominatrix, GoddessFootDomination.Com , GoddessBriannAlive.Com,

What is this website about?

Brianna enjoy's a variety of FemDom activity, from sensual teasing to breaking men to the point of tears. The power exchange between a woman and a man is very intriguing to Brianna. Personal chemistry combined interests and limitations is the foundation for our session. Goddess Brianna believe's in spontaneous interaction.
You may consider yourself a fetishist, massocist, submisive, switch or slave. However, while serving Brianna you will go by slave. No matter what you THINK you are. Brianna will address you as I see fit, regardless of your personal beliefs or title you feel you deserve.
Many of my Brianna's fans have been asking for a year now, how you can serve Brianna remotely from the privacy of their own home. Brianna is a very hands on person, I prefer to distribute my training personally.

Keywords:
Goddess Brianna Goddess Krystal Guiding Goddesses Wmv Part1
Goddess Brianna Goddess Krystal Nylon Encasement Smothering Part1
Goddess Brianna She Walks On Water Wmv Part1
Goddess Brianna Goddess Krystal Nylon Encasement Smothering Part1
Goddess Brianna After Your Long Day At Work My Feet Need Rest Part1
138 Brianna Beach Prostate Massage Movies
Brianna Beach Cougars In Heat
Brianna Swallow 1405mb
138 Brianna Beach Nude Pics
Goddess Brianna A Slaves Life Foot Licking For Lunch Forum Chinela Part1
Brianna Beach Stuck On The Job
Brianna Beach One In The Hole Part1
Brianna Beach Fdotb Wmv Part1
Brianna Beach Beach 71108
Oron, Fileserve, Filesonic, Filejungle, Rapidshare, smplace.com/premiumdownload?, Wupload,

If you have a working pass to this website. PLEASE send me a PM.
Thank you so much :)
Then in return i will get all the videos from the website and upload them here for EVERYONE to enjoy.! Thanks again. :D

:star: You can also email the member pass details to my email: [email protected]
Thanks!
:star:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: