Any Kind of Female Domination | Strapon | Torture Videos

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Valora Princess - Domination HD
3b39ad61de05654b3837fd9e5caaf088.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination
Video language: English

You know how it's fun to watch someone work when they really enjoy their job? That's me these days. This one is fun! I've a clip called Fuck Me. My slave thought they wanted the same treatment as in the clip. I honestly think they changed their mind during this because it was *oh* so darn frustrating, to be so close but so far. I love making that feeling happen.. His balls are due to be destroyed. Starting with one of the most brutal ball caning scenes, in this video she never stops hitting his balls and inflicting unbearable pain on his big, swollen nuts. She leads him around by the ball leash and beats his strictly tied up nuts further, until he breaks dow

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3747kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 202.1 MB

Download Valora Princess - Domination HD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Young-femdom - Fucking Shoe Thief
457071d3ffe72b7c7c7635ecd82b18b7.jpg

Studio: Young-femdom
Genres: Femdom

Now prepare to fall head over heels... This is a rare privilege of indulging in a few of My favorite footwear as I tell you the details of your new purpose. Becoming accustomed to My fetishes is part of your training and beware - you will become highly addicted and triggered. My powerful legs and feet will lead you to the next level.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Young-femdom - Fucking Shoe Thief

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Rebill

Young-femdom - The food is shit!
0888adab7bb60672c14659cb010abf9a.jpg

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth, crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk, mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you, I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car.

Duration: 17:26

File size: 274.7 MB

Download Young-femdom - The food is shit!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Young-femdom - The Collector - Part 2
ca06c81f4f64db1a3163cc0de4fc3758.jpg

A brief encounter with Me on a smoke break leaves you breathless and addicted. you should be right here kissing My boots as I blow My smoke down on you. My tight, shiny PVC almost blinding you as you are consumed by My clouds of sacred white smoke - a true moth to flame. Smoke billows from My captivating mouth and nose - you would be so lucky to have even a drop of My ash.

Duration: 16:09

File size: 254.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - The Collector - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Young-femdom - More then 1000's Whip lashings
2a40a4e6bcfaae5f56111b0ab93b304f.jpg

you have arrived on your first day of training - obviously you are totally clueless because you have the audacity to walk in unannounced and interrupt Me while I am applying My lipstick. The door slave that let you in will definitely be corrected, but right now I will deal with you...by torturing you with My lips! I order you to sit down on the chair in front of Me. you are confused and speechless as I start sensually stripping your clothes off and tie your hands behind your back. How does it feel? Being so close you can feel My breath on your face?... I

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps

File size: 388.2 MB

Download Young-femdom - More then 1000's Whip lashings

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Young-femdom - Who is the best slave
965504ae6cc9e18ce7f262c6ca1e61e7.jpg

Oh yes, nothing like the possibility of an explosive release beneath My soles. I permit the footstool to hump its unworthy erection between My latex legs - so smooth and shiny, while I torment it with My words. And when it returns back to its position on the floor beneath Me, its hard aching dick on the edge and begging, it remains completely stiff and still, almost unable to take a breath - just the way I like it.

Duration: 21:24

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Young-femdom - Who is the best slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Young-femdom - Brutal Bike Babes
7d6151510772d6d133470d9d916a427e.jpg

Being used and allowed to worship a Goddess is a slaves dream. A piece of furniture is all I expect of this male, but it squirms under My heels like a worm instead. I have things to do, calls to make - I cannot have a wriggling worm beneath My feet distracting Me. Perhaps some slaps of My crop and gloved hands to his ass as I prop My latex legs on its back will fix this footstool. It flinches and wails like such a little bitch.

Duration: 14:48

File size: 233.0 MB

Download Young-femdom - Brutal Bike Babes

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Menstruation play
291ae4f19700f590af264fa7fc66822c.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This beauty's slave has crossed the 'I don't like it' border a while ago, so now it costs his Mistress no effort to him into fulfilling the kinkiest of her orders. Like pulling the tampon out of her pussy with his teeth and then licking her up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3677kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 190.2 MB

Download Menstruation play

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Meaty toy for dommes
6bfd1d6dfde3d96ad798cdd69cc72366.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The rope tied to this moaning slave's balls is bending his boner backwards at a very painful angle but. Surprisingly, it doesn't make him go any limper! What a nice show for his dominant girlfriends - and what a nice target for their crop whip too!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download Meaty toy for dommes

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Domina Liza - Singletail Refund
848ba0a92c7769ccd72ab849cfd2d69c.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Domina Liza
Cast: Domina Liza
Video language: English

Liza is not happy! Her new conservatory is faulty and the director of the company is visiting her to try and sort out the problem. But all he does is make excuses, then foolishly says she's over exaggerating and won't give her a refund. So he is dragged upstairs and locked in her dungeon. When she returns changed into a PVC clad dominatrix, she tells him that she is good at her job unlike him...and that her job is punishing men just like him. After securing him to her hoists she starts to punish him severely with her favourite singletail whip. She scolds him for what he has done and asks for a refund again. The foolish man says he will need to check if he can allow this, but this only makes the furious Mistress whip him harder. His back is soon a canvas of stripes and she leaves him with a warning that if he does not arrange the refund then he will be back for double the punishment!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4137kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 372.6 MB

Download Domina Liza - Singletail Refund

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: