Any Kind of Female Domination | Strapon | Torture Videos

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments
83c3e4ec75f8aeb15b17f23f9a88584b.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Princess Stephanie West wants a full stable of muscled slaves to always be at her beck and call every second of every day. She has the perfect specimen of a slave to clone and all she needs is a sample of his precious DNA. What a Princess wants is what a Princess gets as Stephanie milks out every last drop of his DNA to begin the procedure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:51
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1557kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 159.1 MB

Download Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rebill

Leda Kinky Couple
302e82e8fd17e8c96649544537311115.jpg

Cast: Leda
Genres: Pissing, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Couple I decided to sleep with him on the first date. But I wasn't sure that he would meet my hopes in sex, because I'm an insatiable bitch and my pussy got wet and asks for a good penis. He was mediocre, but his chip was that he bathed me in the golden rain.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Leda Kinky Couple

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Gianna Dior - Cum Covered Cock
16ea40ee9148bb72afac1cd2a80b6921.jpg

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise. He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1559kbps

File size: 291.1 MB

Download Gianna Dior - Cum Covered Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Brianna & Odette - woman And girl Edge Husband
faf24fcc3e47e43178c4b476b9e49cad.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Chastity, Spit, Foot Gagging

Its time for Briannas husbands monthly milking. This time her girl, Odette, will participate. Brianna has attached an electrical unit to her husbands testicles. She wants to ensure that her husband derives as little pleasure possible from his hand milking. Odette sits, crosses legged, on her chest. She grabs his pathetic manhood in her delicate palm and keeps him aroused. As man is edged, Brianna keeps a close watch on her husband. She shocks his balls as he nears orgasm to keep him on edge as long as possible. Brianna encourages her girl to edge her man with fast bursts of stoking followed by abrupt stops. As man is denied his orgasm, woman and girl laugh together. Odette reveals to her man that she feels she hasnt received enough birthday gifts. She decides that she is going to milk him even longer, until man agrees to get her everything she wants. Brianna also reminds her husband that she needs new clothes to impress the new boyfriend she has been seeing. He has a huge cock. Brianna has to look perfect to impress him. Odettes man has been edged so long. He begs to cum. Brianna knows that her husband can take more edging. She coaxes her girl to edge her man one more time. Odette edges her man. He begs his girl to allow him to cum. Odette tells her man that when he is allowed to cum, she is going to ruin his orgasm and put him right back in chastity. Every time Briannas husband moans with pleasure, she increases the voltage. No pleasure for him. The pleasure is for her. His suffering is her amusement. As promised, Odette ruins her orgasm. She is disgusted with his pathetic dribble and immediately leaves to clean his filth from her hands.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Brianna & Odette - woman And girl Edge Husband

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Sock Stench
2ee93208cfb68359c83eee5984e51bb5.jpg

Cast: Jezabel Visser
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship

You know what happens when you wear non breathable vinyl boots all day? Your feet wear and create an unrecognizable stench. It just so happens that I am wearing old, wet, damp, sweaty socks that have been trapped in my boots all day... and I thought make you sniff them like a good boy. These are some nasty disgusting smelly socks, all the better to make you worship! Even I could not stand the stench. XO-Mistress Jazmine Visser

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8203kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Sock Stench

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Bethany Benz - Russian Hole Stretcher
055582f93b82aaad528c068d83c22dc3.jpg

Russian Goddess Bethany Benz transforms her slave into an even bigger whore than he already is with the thickest cock she can find. She loves a man who is comfortable with his place in life as a cock loving slut and gets off making him love dick even that much more.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1552kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

Download Bethany Benz - Russian Hole Stretcher

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Young And Vicious
3c31f00971626cb6c41f1ccbed5bfcf9.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

She looks like such a nice girl - but Allie James is a born Domme, gleefully subjecting hapless Jimmy Broadway to sounds up his dick, humiliation, bondage, a wicked spin on chastity and strap-on and much more!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:04:36
Video: 640x360, DivX 5, 1785kbps

File size: 910.3 MB

Download Young And Vicious

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Rebill

Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything
348967d96f532ec9e82772f9d1384350.jpg

Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal. His behavior has been exceptional this week and is rewarded with a milking by her strong, dominant grip. One comes out must go in though as Goddess Demi shoves every last drop of cum right back inside his slutty asshole.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1554kbps

File size: 162.6 MB

Download Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything

Fileboom Premium Account