Any fellow spanking fetishists ?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Yarlson, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Yarlson

Yarlson New Member

I am looking for female partners into giving or recieving spankings. Actually, I have been looking around and on this board, that might seem boring. But I have had this turn-on slowly growing in me since I was a kid, and I crave release. I would be particularily interested in playing some sort of competitive game, with the loser getting spanked.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Precious

Precious Member

Oh i'm totally into spankings. More than me, my Mistress LOVES it, she likes my bottom spanked so much until its bright red and i cant sit.

3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Well if you're looking for a playmate then the "personals" section is the place for you

but I'll you right now, I love being spanked (secretly, dont tell my master) and my master gleefully loves spanking me. It might even his favorite thing! I dont even know

4. Precious

Precious Member

Yea i know what you mean, i love being spanked I think my mistress knows that because she withholds spankings a lot lol

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Spanking is an extremely common fetish. Many spanking fetishists don't even consider it part of BDSM, because they see it as so maintstream. There are whole sites devoted to just spanking. So you can definitely find someone to spank.

6. Yarlson

Yarlson New Member

I don't know, I haven't had any luck finding anyone in Vancouver. And I am willing to give or recieve, and willing to trade for some other fetishes to get what I want.

7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

what about, like, a regular girlfriend/sex friend?
    A lot of people are into some light spanking, sometime you just need to convince them that more spanking is fun too!

8. MelancholyMark

MelancholyMark New Member

Spanking also makes the blood flow down to your groin area so some people believe it to be an aphrodisiac.

9. LadyKurva

LadyKurva New Member

You'll be surprised at how many people who don't live an 'alt' lifestyle or explore BDSM in any way are into spanking.

10. My wife knows I love being spanked on the ass so I don't get it often. Only as a treat!