Another example of BDSM gone awry

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

dang no!!
I'm in the wymen's center (basically a feminist club) and Unisex (basically a LGBTQ club)

but I have thought of the possible connections

If I gave the talk myself (which could be really fun and I love giving talks) then it would take a ton of research and I'd have to do in a way that doesnt make me look like a slut or a self centered slut. I go to a liberal arts college though, so if I played my cards right there would be the possibility of good turn out

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

kittengrey

-coughs-
Umm, part of me says that might not have been an accident. 23 year old married to a 50 year old wife?
I think that's part of the reason why they didn't connect it to bdsm. Because while it could have been accidental gun play, there is the giant age gap which could direct others to think the murder was on purpose.
I'm not saying it was because of the age, however. I'm just saying that that small piece of information changes the view of prosecutors.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Kitten, yeah I noticed that detail as well, and thought about that possibility. You're entirely right; the gun play element may simply have been a cover for a murder. But the gay community has a fair number of May-December couples in it, so I try not to assume that age-discordant het relationships aren't real relationships.

Fileboom Premium Account