Another example of BDSM gone awry

Gilgland

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wow...I hate hearing about things like this, not only for the tragic outcome, but it also makes both gun owners and people who participate in BDSM play look foolish, and worse, dangerous. There is a huge responsibility in both firearm ownership and lifestyle play and MOST people in both of these groups take that responsibility very seriously but, unfortunately, it is the ones who don't that get the most attention and it reflects badly on said group as a whole.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Infinia

wouldnt do much good if people don't want to hear it though.

alot of people get spooked by people just wearing black with images they are uncomfortable with. them actually listing and accepting people who are covered in bruises or carying a whip is something i don't see happening any time soon.

the police who arrived arrested with 1st degree murder but their boss who's more understanding says it's an accident aswel. all in the eye of the beholder as they say right

Fileboom Premium Account

Infinia

uhm didnt really mean a pubic session just thats the visual most people get when you talk about it and while they're probably interested inside. alot of peoples upbringing is to supress that intrest wich pisses them off that they can't have it and in turn makes them have violent tendancies to those who do have it. jealousy is grand.

as for you doing a lecture on it i can see pro's and con's but don't see why not.
depending on the class and the style you present the report in it can be a very good thing for others who have misconceptions or simply are ignorant of the lifestyle.

The biggest problem alot of cultures and groups have like bondage is that people don't understand i say if there's a possibly to spread knowledge it's a possibility to reduce hate and improve understanding.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian