Anal sex

AMgirl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello! My last two boyfriends were anal fiends haha! I have never used any sort of toys, I imagine they would be too firm and cause me pain. My guys have just used their fingers first, with lots and lots of lube! Lube is crucial. Have your man start out with a pinky first, actually, have him start with just rubbing and massaging around your ass first. Once you are more relaxed with his pinky, have him use his pointer finger. When you are ok with that, two fingers. Unless he is really huge, two fingers should be a good enough stretch. However I have found that even with all this, sometimes when he first enters me, it still causes pain that is beyond the good pain. He will take it out and give me a couple minutes, and after that it seems like its all good to go! Sorry for the long explanation, I hope it helps!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

Everyone below has good advice, you can't go wrong if you follow it. The only thing I think could be added would be to really stress how important it is for the Dominant one here to BE PATIENT! (Sorry for yelling, there, but it's something I feel strongly about.;)) Too many people have been turned off to how wonderful anal play can be because someone in their past got overeager and tried to rush things. If ever there was a place where foreplay is absolutely critical, it's with anal play, be it sex or toys, Don't rush into it. For an anal virgin, five or more minutes of just circling massage, pressure and teasing insertion of a fingerTIP is good. and lots of lube! Then add some more lube. Then progress to the finger then two fingers technique mentioned by AMgirl, then on to toys. Toys are especially good to get the anus accoustomed to being used for penetration.

Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

subspace

I have never used any sort of toys, I imagine they would be too firm and cause me pain.

AMgirl - just the thought of anal makes me very uncomfortable but I am still very curious. Toys are all I have used up to this point. The advantage is there is no embarrassment, you set the pace, you decide the size and get to know your own body. The first toy I used was the size of a finger and very soft. It allowed me to become a little less anal about anal. OMG i am so sorry - it just happened! :p
Relax and explore and do whatever you are most comfortable with!

Fileboom Premium Account