Anal sex- Why??

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thanks guys. Definitely things to consider . . . I think part of the reason I want to overcome my . . . well, phobia is really the only word for it, is because overcoming something I hate so much would be an accomplishment for me (and Daddy would be VERY pleased =D).

OLP- Sounds like we've had very similar experiences =(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Noobsubbot

So as many of you know, my only way of communication is blunt, so here it is- I hate anal sex. Like I absolutely LOATHE having anything in my butt, be it a plug or a cock, or whatever.

I'm about 99% sure it's more a mental block than a physical as my first "Dom" provided a really horrible, painful experience that bordered on not being consensual, and left me bleeding for a long time, and emotional scars for much longer.

So basically I have two questions. Why do ya'll enjoy anal sex (or does anyone else hate it too???)? and does anyone have any suggestions for making this a less awful experience?

Daddy's really into anal sex. While he respects and cares for me enough to not push if I'm sincerely not willing, I really want to please him and be okay with it, mayhaps even enjoy it?

I am terrified too!! I love reading anal play stories, but it is the one I am most hesitant to actually try... and I know it's not a physical thing, because I'm sure with time and lube, it will all work.. it's the mental thing of having something in my ass... If you get around it, please tell me how!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Ghost

This thread should probably be in a FAQ somewhere -- it is just such a common reaction to anal, and also extremely common to find that once it is "done right" it is either pleasurable, extremely pleasurable, or ecstatically addictive....

I am a hetero-guy myself and not particularly interested in it, but add a finger there during a blow-job or handjob to stimulate the prostate can make it POP NOW!

As to giving it to my partner: I love doing that. I love doing it right precisely because it is SO PLEASURABLE for her when it is done correctly.

Also, using a finger in her while enjoying vaginal girl on top can increase her pleasure AND add pressure to my own member, especially on the third or fourth go when more friction helps a lot...<grin>

When it works -- it really works!

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

innocent - I saw this post before and first thought not to comment, because I have mixed feelings about it.

Seeing a rectal prolapse is one of those feelings. If you ever wanted to understand why lube is so important, seeing one of those will explain everything.

Second is that when moving from anal to any other orifice, you gotta leave everything else behind. This is most important with going back to vaginal, but getting any of that bacteria in the mouth is dangerous as well.

I am curious though. Maybe I am "too" concerned about this.

Has anyone here ever had complications like those I described?

Do some, or most, of you worry about this?...... or is it just the discomfort. I know some people really love it, but what precautions do you take when switching after.

Fileboom Premium Account

Precious

I worry about the safety as well, a lot of anal-fans say that if done right there is no harm, but i have reason other places that even done right it can tare the skin, create STD, create infections, overlap some in..side stuff, or leave you openly stretched where you can't control your bowel movements.

It's kinda like the whole "is a pitbull dangerous" topic. It depends on who you ask on what answer you're going to get if its dangerous or not I have experienced. I just tend to stray away from it lol

Fileboom Premium Account