An Announcement

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by subspace, Nov 21, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. subspace

subspace Member

Master Grey has tasked me with posting this.

“Subspace and I began an online relationship back in September. I didn’t think a meaningful online D/s relationship was even possible. Subspace has proven me wrong there. I am amazed at how well the relationship has clicked. It can be a challenge to find suitable tasks, rewards or disciplines but we really enjoy our time together.

I named her ‘Pretty’ (I know that no one here knows what she looks like but she is a strikingly attractive woman). She has signed a formal acceptance statement to be my submissive and recites a mantra three times each day before she can have her coffee. It has been amazingly rewarding and exciting.

I’m sure I will never cease to enjoy looking at attractive women (and if I do, please, just shoot me), especially the lovely women on this forum, but subspace is my Pretty One and she has become very precious to me.”

http://www.smplace.com/forum/5778-collar-show-and-tell.html

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Congratulations to the both of you. Your right, it is very hard to find/establish suitable online relationships, and even more difficult to maintain, but if you manage to do both of those, it can be very rewarding.
    May your futures shine bright together, like candlelight glistening off ever so tender skin.

3. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Sparrow, your words have truth and a nice turn of poetic phrasing. Thank you for your good wishes.

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

congratulations i'm glad thet you formed nice D/S couple
    i can't say better
    all my best wishes

5. Midnightwolfling

Midnightwolfling New Member

My well wishes to both of you. For 3 months that is how M'lord and I had to do things before He moved in with me. It was extremely gratifying at the time but got harder for us cause of not being able to have the physical touch.

May you find peace and love in each others mind, body and soul.

6. How lovely. :) Congratulations to you both.
    Is this the first SM place couple?

7. Aww...congratulations both :)

8. subspace

subspace Member

Thank you so much for the kind words. I was very worried about saying anything so it really means a lot to me.:)

9. I just got back from vacation so I just noticed this. Congratulations to you both!!! I am very happy for you and wish you all the best.

10. goodgirl

goodgirl New Member

Congratulations to you both!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM