Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

Aoibheanne

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

wow, i have to throw in my tid bits now....

Look, I actually came on this thread to play devils advocate. I asked you for clarification as to something that I have been practicing since 1994, and has been the main focus of my entire life. you claim to have something new, and by all means I'm all for learning a new trick, but your stonewalling every question without the grace of a politician and it makes you look very bad. Elaborate on how this is different from the many techniques I've learned since 1994, or even tell us what makes you qualified to teach anyone, as many of us have here already, and you will see a whole different attitude from lots of the friendly folks here.

you did not came in with the approach of "playing the devil's advocate" you threaten Amour Partage with reporting their website and all that ridiculous stuff....

And wow the snubbery here in this forum is unreal... dom or sub. Because somebody posts a thread about a D/s style you have never heard about, you all get all upperty and defensive because omg they posted something new, that means they are saying I didn't know about it and that means i am omg omg omg UNTRUE!!! I Have to fight against it, I have to show everybody how TRUE I am, I am the smartest and know it all... ( sorry, I love sarcasm)

To address the website issue, even with a glitch, prostra trackers track how many times an address has been visited since the particular combination of letters, digits, or numbers ever directed a browser to any location on the Internet. Your shows no activity whatsoever before February. The entire internet would have to go down worldwide for that data to be lost, so, talking you at your word at having not lied in this non-informational thread, now i know you have and it can be proven.

I learned AP in the mid nineties on my travels through france.... as some of you might recall, the internet was not very big in the nineties... and I recall the member amourpartage mentioning that the website has not been published up until recently... so fuk yeah there is not record lmao. So no lies either...

I came across AP by word of mouth on my travels as most ppl have. Just because some of founders decided to go public with it, its history and what it stands for is now all lies and money making because some lame forum nerds haven't heard about it.... maybe you all should get off your lazy american ass and do some travelling and really educate yourself ( Europe has some amazing little secrets that you CANNOT google and find on wiki)

As for what I would report, simply that your site should be investigated as a fraudulent phishing site posing as an informative class to collect funds and account information ofter the internet, a class B felony, and violating GoDaddy's Terms of service, at which point you account would be locked, and the site taken down.

Ima ignore that ridiculous comment... who is collecting account information?! LMAO don't throw such a serious accusation at somebody when YOU are lying. Get off your high horse Mister Internet Education

but you have shared noting sir. we asked you for clarification because we were confused, and you started to lambaste those who asked, including me. Had you answered, there would have been no reason for me to look into the validity of your organization. So again, please tell us what makes your technique different, and enjoy the site.

If any of you had just asked in a nice,normal and mature manner, I am 100% sure that this thread would have taken a different turn... just re read the first posts and you see members attacking and accusing amourpartage. Who wouldn't react to that?

This is just ridiculous, you all are so protective of your little forum and your little group of main members, of course nobody new here has a chance against all of you grouping together... that's forum psychology lmao.

*leans back and waits on yet another funny reply*

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

It is not my fault that you are taking the stance you are. When you go to the IRS and talk about filing your taxes... do you get to tell them how to run their company?
Taxation in its current form is illegal, and therefore you will find no laws stating that you must file taxes the way you do. the only thing making it unlawful to pay taxes as such is requested is the legally binding contract known simply as the W-4. Yes as an educated peron, I DO tell the IRS how to run their company, because they are a political office and there fore are subject to the whims of the people in masse. Everyone here is telling you to elaborate.
When you go in to buy a car...do you tell them to re-word their contracts cause you don't like it and therefore that car company must be a fake?
Again, yes. i read my contract completely, and as such if i find something i deem to be fraudulent to the terms agreed upon, I call them on the falcity of the writ, and have a new contract redrawn.
Do you tell your phone company that you will not have their service cause the fine print is too unclear for you...they need to talk to you in a better way or you won't pay your bill? LOL
Again, yes. if the phone company cannot specifically clerify where a chare is coming from, you are not obligated to pay it, and therefore I do question every single charge.

I am sharing Amour Partage - a style of D/s - We have traditions and a way of handling everything. AP will not change its practice to suit the needs of one small forum because it is being attacked falsely for no reason.

My point is, I'm wagering I already KNOW the method unto which you are referring, and while you feel you have possibly cornered the market by giving it it the elaborate name it started with in France, you can not force people to take your free class, and with that i leave you with these simple quotes:

"You can catch more fly's with honey then with vinegar."

"The customer is always correct."

"You can dress a horse up as a woman, but that doesn't mean you can take her into the bar."

"Respect is as it is."

And last but not least...

"Do unto others as you have them do unto you.." but then again, thats exactly what you teach now isn't it...

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

wow, i have to throw in my tid bits now....

you did not came in with the approach of "playing the devil's advocate" you threaten Amour Partage with reporting their website and all that ridiculous stuff....

And wow the snubbery here in this forum is unreal... dom or sub. Because somebody posts a thread about a D/s style you have never heard about,

I'll stop right there. I asked a question first. notice the DOUBLE POST, and I asked it of EITHER of you.

And again, you provoke with the assumption that we have never heard of it. some of us could simply be coy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Taxation in its current form is illegal, and therefore you will find no laws stating that you must file taxes the way you do. the only thing making it unlawful to pay taxes as such is requested is the legally binding contract known simply as the W-4. Yes as an educated peron, I DO tell the IRS how to run their company, because they are a political office and there fore are subject to the whims of the people in masse. Everyone here is telling you to elaborate.

Again, yes. i read my contract completely, and as such if i find something i deem to be fraudulent to the terms agreed upon, I call them on the falcity of the writ, and have a new contract redrawn.

Again, yes. if the phone company cannot specifically clerify where a chare is coming from, you are not obligated to pay it, and therefore I do question every single charge.

My point is, I'm wagering I already KNOW the method unto which you are referring, and while you feel you have possibly cornered the market by giving it it the elaborate name it started with in France, you can not force people to take your free class, and with that i leave you with these simple quotes:

"You can dress a horse up as a woman, but that doesn't mean you can take her into the bar."

"Respect is as it is."

"Do unto others as you have them do unto you.." but then again, thats exactly what you teach now isn't it...

OMG LOL - You have issues love - You are so wrong in every point you try to accuse me and AP of. You are so arrogant and full of yourself that I don't think you can see past your own ass to ever hear a word I say. You are simply not worth it Sparrow69 and you need help.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

If any of you had just asked in a nice,normal and mature manner, I am 100% sure that this thread would have taken a different turn... just re read the first posts and you see members attacking and accusing amourpartage. Who wouldn't react to that?

We did, see post number 2. it states you haven't told us what makes it different. post 3 flames post 2. and it wend downhill from there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Aoibheanne

"Respect is as it is."

ahahaha too funny.... somebody has a baaad superiority complex

and omg yes, amourpartage, they followed me through france, captured me and forced me through an intro class...

why can't you get it in your head?! If you don't like it, then don't bother with it! Nobody is forcing anybody to an Intro class.... if what the member amourpartage wrote here doesn't ring a bell to you and you have to tear down into little pieces, then obviously it is nothign for you. So why even comment on it? You don't comment on other posts in this forum if they are of no interest for you. You just want to be a smartass and show everybody how much you know (which btw you did in such a fashion, that it is toooo funny, I swear)

If Amour Partage is something for you, you will know it by just reading the little intro that the member posted on this forum... I am talking out of experience

Fileboom Premium Account

Aoibheanne

I will never trust a Dom that hasn't earned his/her stripes (ha ha) as a sub first. While I am pleased that some people enjoy BDSM as more than a 24/7 TPE torture & whoring party, you haven't really told us anything unique about Amour Partage that is more/less/different from traditional SSC D/s relationships with real people.

how does that sound like a sincere and nice question? That is a smartass comment because he had to make sure everybody knows that he knows all of this anyway (again, snubbery like unreal)

he first labels it as BDSM in this post and turns it into D/s later.... this member apprently did not even know the difference lmao

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

OMG LOL - You have issues love - You are so wrong in every point you try to accuse me and AP of. You are so arrogant and full of yourself that I don't think you can see past your own ass to ever hear a word I say. You are simply not worth it Sparrow69 and you need help.

I have accused you of only one thing armour, the statement you made about the glitch in your domain registry. thats fine though, laugh and talk circles all you want. Everyone here sees the point, and you sir, are convoluted.

Fileboom Premium Account