Orgy Amiee Cambridge, Melanie Hicks & Cory Chase - Stuck in MILF Mansion Vol 2

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2897436832dc33c4635cefb45865f65c.jpg

Release Year: 2022

My step-mom Melanie is wearing a blue bikini while she searches for the TV remote. My step Aunt Amiee, who is also wearing a bikini, walks into the living room and offers to help her find the remote. When Amiee notices that Melanies hands are stuck in the couch, she sticks her hands in the couch to try and pull Melanie out! The two MILFs both get stuck in the couch, in the doggystyle position. I walk into the room and I start to giggle at what Im seeing! I tell them that there is MILF Glue in the couches and that's why they're stuck! I get behind Amiee and I pull her panties off; Then I put my hard cock inside of her pussy, to try and fuck her out of the couch. Once I get her hands unstuck, I move over to Melanies side of the couch next. I pull Melanies bikini bottoms off, and then I start to fuck her pussy from behind. I keep fucking Melanies pussy until I cum deep inside of her! Amiee notices the bottom of MILF Glue on the couch, so she grabs the bottle and she runs to hide it from me!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB