Amazing Scat Games

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Happy Birthday to Me

File: WMV
Size: 239 Mb
Duration: 00:10:37
Description: A special cake on a special day for a very special someone living under, and off, My ass - My human toilet. Watch Me deliver a fresh, steamy and absolutely MASSIVE load to "chocolate"-finish today's desert...Now, you must lick My brown-sugar-coated rosebud, toilet! Look at this perfect sexy peach...My ass is your world, you simply won't survive without My ass...Let's see if I have more shit for you, you are a hungry toilet, aren't you? Nice...Look at this huge PILE - you are the luckiest luckiest human toilet in the world today! Well, I must say that the smell of My today's shit is somewhat...overwhelming :) Because I ate so many different foods yesterday at My BD party, it all got mixed up in My stomach and came out with many different flavors and smells. Spicy and very potent. It is a special gift for you, toilet. You - who is going to sniff on My shit, lick My shit and eat My shit! Hm...believe it or not, toilet, I need to poo some more! But I don't want to destroy the perfect cake I have just made for you, so I'll do it in your mouth this time. I'll make sure I see you while you eat...I think I am done, am I? Go clean My dirty asshole with your servile tongue!Now, I think I need To finish up the presentation of your cake with a little detail...

Download video
Happy Birthday to Me.part1.rar - 100 MB
Happy Birthday to Me.part2.rar - 100 MB
Happy Birthday to Me.part3.rar - 39.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account