Amazing Hot SCAT! - Crap face - Crap cock - Eat shit fuck shit - Fetish Experimental (UpD)

GonzoBoy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gaia - Incredible Shit Eater ~ SD

We did two movies with Gaia and both times she amazed us. In the first movie she eats a huge pile of shit as if it's chocolate, she really enjoyed it. In the second movie she shows that self shitting is an art. She's the artist and she's the best.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Pissing, Toy, Masturbation, Puke, Vomit, Fetish
Name : SC.Bizzare-Lez-Poo � Gaia - incredible_s.hit_eater.SD540p
Year of release :
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 960x540, 23.976 FPS, 5399 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:56:33
File Size : 2.18 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/5dy3u...Gaia_-_incredible_s.hit_eater.SD540p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GonzoBoy

EllaGilbert - Extreme body & face smearing ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080p

I love coverying myself in shit so, today, Im gonna take a shit doggy style and start smearing it all over my ass, chest, belly and legs right after. Unusual objects make me cum the best so I grab a bottle and start fucking my ass like crazy. Thats not enough for me so just before I make myself cum I smear more shit up to my face. I can continue fucking myself now. With a hitachi over my clit and that bottle up my ass Im gonna make myself cum really hard.
U can see the cum dripp out my pussy and I also give u a face close up at the end of the video

Screenshots:

Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Scatshop
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 117 kb/s
Duration : 00:16:55
File Size : 1.20 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/cn80b...y_and_face_smearing-2017.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

SamanthaStarfish - Doggie Dildo Fuck My Shitty Asshole! ~ 15.04.2017 / FullHD 1080p

Doggie Dildo Fuck My Shitty Asshole!
You just fuck my holes so good that I came all over the place! When I came I shit all over your cock! now I'm covered in poop! I know you're tired but I'm still horny! I need to be fucked! Do you think your doggie dildo whats to fuck me? He looks very horny with his red cock sticking out! Your doggie wants to fuck me so bad! Please let him fuck my shitty asshole! Here doggie dildo! Here doggie, come fuck me! I know you want to! You want to slide your red rocket cock right up my filthy shitty asshole! You want to fuck me so good until we both cum so hard! Right doggie!? Listen to me beg your doggie dildo to fuck my shitty asshole! Watch as I ride his bright red rocket doggie dildo cock! It's so nasty and taboo and I'm so turned on! Doggie dildo fucks my filthy asshole so good! It feels amazing getting fuck in the ass! It's not long before I'm cumming so hard on his bright red cock! Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Genre : Shitting / Scat, Solo, Anal play, Toys, Fatty, Scatshop.com
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 23.9 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:05:06
File Size : 880 MB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/u90s3...My_Sh.itty_Asshole_-2017.FullHD1080p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account