Amazing Hot SCAT! - Crap face - Crap cock - Eat shit fuck shit - Fetish Experimental (UpD)

GonzoBoy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Chimeny, Diana and Mary Claire - Shit Day ~ 2016 / 4K 2160

Diana decided to have a day off, but she couldn�t think that Chimeny and Mary Claire will come back early. Now the girls are very angry with Diana, she need to be punished. Chimeny and Mary Luthay knows exactly what to do with Diana, shit on her face!

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Piss, Lesbian, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing, Brazil
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS,
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels
Duration : 00:29:30
File Size : 2.51 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/aimf1...and_Mary_Claire_-_S.hit_Day.4k-2160p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GonzoBoy

ScatGoddess (aka Goddess Amanda) - Servant Ms First Taste of Scat ~ 2015 / FullHD 1080

I am so excited to have my servant M worship in my presence and receive his very first scat. I have held back the urge to poop and allow him to first finger my dirty ass. My servant�s fingers feel so good touching and feeling the shit inside my ass before releasing my shit on his body. My dirty asshole felt so good being licked! After collecting some of my pee, I rub my shit on his ass and insert an anal launcher full of my pee in my servants ass. I cum hard overtop of my servant rubbing a big chunk of shit on my pussy while he stroked his cock with my shit. My pussy came so much while his fingers were inside my ass full of shit! It felt so good, enjoy watching while my servant helps unload shit from my sexy ass, and having his first taste of scat ! Almost an hour long of sexy sensual scat play with my servant M!!!

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Poop Videos, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7598 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s
Duration : 00:54:41
File Size : 2.95 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/m5baq...M_s_First_Taste_of_Sc.at.fullhd1080p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

GonzoBoy

GonzoBoy

Amanda - My home pooping my dear for you - Part 1

Scat Goddess is a sexy but very filthy American girl next door. Goddess loves having her nasty sweet scat enjoyed and worshiped by loyal scat fans, worshipers and toilet servants from all over the world. Scat Goddess has been into the scat fetish for a little over 5 years. As time went by, Goddess kept finding that the dirtier she got, the harder she got off. Scat Goddess enjoys smearing, panty filling, toying, inserting, tasting, toying, and baking. Scat Goddess does take special requests for custom videos as well as chocolate worship packages for her adoring and loyal scat fans and worshipers.
Click on the categories listed below to check out my sexy filthy scat worship videos. Lots more to come!!
WORSHIP MY SEXY ASS!!
Get on your knees and kiss the ground that Goddess walks on. Having her most private dirty taboo moments enjoyed by her loyal toilets and ass worshipers. Goddess is not able to have a live in or a 24/7 toilet serve, but it pleases and makes my pussy wet knowing that Goddess' will be worshiped. Send a message if you desire to worship more of Goddess sexy body and are ready to give your life over to powerful and beautiful Goddess. You will be required to pay tribute to Goddess to show your appreciation, loyalty, and obedience to her sweetness and upmost superiority. Goddess' profile pics and videos were taken down by the site, so if you desire to worship my sexy ass then you must contact and pay tribute Goddess.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Solo, Pissing, House scat, Home poo, USA
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 640x480, 30.000 FPS, 803 kb/s
Audio : WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 80.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:15:00
File Size : 96 MB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/irdhsswmq4c2/SC.Bizzare.USA-Amanda_01.SD.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account