Amazing Hairy Pussies. No Razors Allowed!!!

aston22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sofie Sybian
Finally we did it! We are bringing you a beautiful young and hairy Asian girl! Sofie comes from Mongolia and is a student in Prague... We started her off with the Sybian and she had a real orgasm! We think she's ready for cock so we will bring her back asap before she changes her mind! Stay tuned...

Duration: 00:13:19
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 245 MB
Format: wmv

Download
HP082.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

aston22

Pepper, Joachim Kessef
Milf Pepper is back but this time she wanted to try a black cock! Joachim obliged and flew from Paris to give her a taste of his black meat! As usual Pepper was full of energy and she really enjoyed it... Watch her hilarious and unexpected comments at the end of the scene, really funny!

Duration: 00:24:06
File Size: 435 MB

Download
HP083.part1.rar
HP083.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

aston22

Sofie in the shower
Asian teen Sofie is back, this time in the shower! We love this girl! She is so real and natural, we can't get enough of her! Too bad she has a tattoo but that's life... We convinced her to work with a guy and we hope she will do it in the next few days... Stay tuned!

Duration: 00:09:48
File Size: 177 MB

Download
HP084.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

Renata riding the Sybian
We think Renata has one of the most perfect hairy pussies we've seen so we brought her back to ride the famous Sybian! She was kind of nervous so she asked for the smallest possible attachment! We would rather see her being penetrated by a monster dildo but you can't always get what you want!

Duration: 00:14:57
File Size: 272 MB

Download
HP087.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

Sofie solo
Merry Christmas to all our members! We are posting Sofie's last set, we were not able to shoot anything more with her, she changed her mind before we could put her in a scene with a guy... Really a shame but that's how it goes sometimes... Enjoy this nice Asian teen playing with a dildo!

Duration: 00:12:15
File Size: 216 MB

Download
HP088.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

========== 021 Honey B / Sexist Pig Gets Harsh Handjob ==============

Bloody feminists are everywhere these days. My danglers are still recovering from the serious ball slapping that I got from one the other day. I was interviewing what I thought was a harmless looking little secretary and I naturally asked her to give me a blowjob so that she would get the job. This is usual procedure for me. She went nuts! She stripped down to her suspenders and stockings and started slapping and yanking my cock until it was black and blue. She demanded that I give her the job - what's a guy to do?

Duration: 00:17:24
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 393 MB

Download
HHJ021.part1.rar
HHJ021.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account