am i the oddest leaf in the history of bdsm...?...

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Flingress, May 4, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Flingress

Flingress Member

... or are there others like me?

i'm seriously asking, bcs i never came accross any. and i'm 36.

in my whole life i heard only one person claiming to have met many of my kind. i do hope he is right.

let me describe my stuff with examples:
    1- being pinned on the wall or ground forcefully and managing to endure it 2- being punched (or kneed, elbowed, etc) in the torso and managing to endure that too 3- getting long red raw scratch marks and looking into the eyes of my tormentor while he/she enjoys and admires my struggle to endure them 4- replace scratch marks with blade cuts above 5- making it a point of heroics not to resist an attacker in general. in a rephrase, "showing strength through my ability NOT to resist"... 6- surprise attacks that make my head shoot backwards in pain, making me stiffen rigid or fold onto myself unable to even breathe until the pain subsides.

they give me a seeping tingling sensation in my very core, a sensation that rocks me more intensely than even the highest climax i've ever had in my whole life in this world.

a couple of side notes: i absolutely abhor humiliation. it's my biggest turn-off. i tend to get feisty or even punch back if my understanding of humiliation happens despite prior warning. (my aversion of it does not extend to cases of mutual consent that i come accross. everybody to their own; i prefer to live and let live.)

another side note: i seem to be wired with sensitive nerves more above the waist than below it. my plays seem to focus above the waist mostly... and i can even climax from a few well-landed punches under my ribs, especially if i can feel that my partner derives his own pleasure, and that he/she admires my endurance and apparent bravery. (yeah, heroics is crucial for me.)

*shudderrr* wow... :D

has anybody ever met anyone else who's into this kinda thing?

if yes, ill be flapping wings with joy... bcs i've felt so alone in this until now.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

You don't have to love domination or humiliation to have a good time.

Sounds like you enjoy some healthy S&M, and thats just fine.

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I know several over the age of 36, and the oldest i know is almost 60. Amour Partage, who hasn't been on in a while is around 40.

4. Flingress

Flingress Member

yay!

*flapping wings*...

5. Flingress

Flingress Member

umm... anybody interested in an update?

after a lot of roleplaying and online cybering... and not exactly soul searching, but definitely "kink searching"...
    i found out that my limits were larger than i thought.
    i mean, i was sure at first that i was after certain scenes.
    but when i got to experience them mentally, i got bored!
    like something was found out, conquered, and put aside.
    naturally i was surprised at myself.
    and realised that i had symbolised stuff...
    so i set out to look beyond symbols...
    to figure out what i was really looking for.

now i can answer ppl with less squirming when they ask abt my bsdm kink.
    i just say "im into heroics... im not waiting for one. im it myself."
    and when asked to elaborate, i now savour the handiness of an all-encompassing, shorter definition. "that means you can do anything you wish to me... as long as you let me retain a dignified posture while enduring it."

now do i call that improvement or not.... :D

6. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

No you are not alone in this.

Infact I just participated in a video shoot by Shefights.net to get my ass kicked by a semipro kickboxer. DAMN She hits hard! It seriously looked like my face got hit by a small train. I still have swelling and the like.

When I would not go down she tried throwing sand in my eyes.

From what I understand she could take full grown men out in one punch. I took many. The only thing she did get me on were chokeholds. Even then though..... :D

I didn't make it easy for her. I did block some. I told her she could kick me in the testicles but she never did.

Yeah, it is weird but so is everthing else on the internet.

7. EZRA

EZRA Member

you must have unnerved her.

8. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

Especially after ten minutes of her full bore going out on my face... she took breaks after a while. i sat in the sand and doodled.

9. Flingress

Flingress Member

wow... lol... im a kickboxer myself.
    and tae-bo is also my fav type of workout.

now i imagine myself watching you doodle in the sand before me... while im taking a break. :D

10. Flingress

Flingress Member

ps: and boy, are those gals in shefights.net hot or what...

you know what... you did good. i melt when i envision dignified endurance.
    i hope your shefighter felt that spirit from you.

11. EZRA

EZRA Member

Pyroaquatic ,I think you need to book a trip to Turkey.

12. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

I need to go Everywhere. If I had the money.

13. EZRA

EZRA Member

That's the thing isn't it.
    When I have time ,I have no money
    When I have money , I have no time.
    some times it really pisses me off but I should remember that it could be;
    no time, no money

But it would be fun to meet like minded people in distant exotic places.
    like Wales , Finland and Turkey.
    A Dom with an accent or no English at all trying to figure out what they want.....hhmm
    uh oh getting side tracked

14. Sorry to disappoint, but Wales is about as far from exotic as you can get :D

15. EZRA

EZRA Member

That's because you live there.
    I f you came to Colorado you would think it was exotic. bone dry.sun all the time and no air.
    I dare say Flingress would find it more like home than you would OLP.
    My parents had some people stay with us once from England.
    every time we went for a drive they were totally white knuckled( out west a 100 miles a day is not unusual and people are more aggressive on the roads here)
    and after a while we figured out they were suffering from agoraphobia. At first they thought it was all really beautiful but then we couldn't get them to go outside until nighttime.
    that and they were completely jonesing for a decent Tea.

still off subject.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM