am i the oddest leaf in the history of bdsm...?...

Flingress

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

... or are there others like me?

i'm seriously asking, bcs i never came accross any. and i'm 36.

in my whole life i heard only one person claiming to have met many of my kind. i do hope he is right.

let me describe my stuff with examples:
1- being pinned on the wall or ground forcefully and managing to endure it 2- being punched (or kneed, elbowed, etc) in the torso and managing to endure that too 3- getting long red raw scratch marks and looking into the eyes of my tormentor while he/she enjoys and admires my struggle to endure them 4- replace scratch marks with blade cuts above 5- making it a point of heroics not to resist an attacker in general. in a rephrase, "showing strength through my ability NOT to resist"... 6- surprise attacks that make my head shoot backwards in pain, making me stiffen rigid or fold onto myself unable to even breathe until the pain subsides.

they give me a seeping tingling sensation in my very core, a sensation that rocks me more intensely than even the highest climax i've ever had in my whole life in this world.

a couple of side notes: i absolutely abhor humiliation. it's my biggest turn-off. i tend to get feisty or even punch back if my understanding of humiliation happens despite prior warning. (my aversion of it does not extend to cases of mutual consent that i come accross. everybody to their own; i prefer to live and let live.)

another side note: i seem to be wired with sensitive nerves more above the waist than below it. my plays seem to focus above the waist mostly... and i can even climax from a few well-landed punches under my ribs, especially if i can feel that my partner derives his own pleasure, and that he/she admires my endurance and apparent bravery. (yeah, heroics is crucial for me.)

*shudderrr* wow... :D

has anybody ever met anyone else who's into this kinda thing?

if yes, ill be flapping wings with joy... bcs i've felt so alone in this until now.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Flingress

umm... anybody interested in an update?

after a lot of roleplaying and online cybering... and not exactly soul searching, but definitely "kink searching"...
i found out that my limits were larger than i thought.
i mean, i was sure at first that i was after certain scenes.
but when i got to experience them mentally, i got bored!
like something was found out, conquered, and put aside.
naturally i was surprised at myself.
and realised that i had symbolised stuff...
so i set out to look beyond symbols...
to figure out what i was really looking for.

now i can answer ppl with less squirming when they ask abt my bsdm kink.
i just say "im into heroics... im not waiting for one. im it myself."
and when asked to elaborate, i now savour the handiness of an all-encompassing, shorter definition. "that means you can do anything you wish to me... as long as you let me retain a dignified posture while enduring it."

now do i call that improvement or not.... :D

Fileboom Premium Account

pyroaquatic

No you are not alone in this.

Infact I just participated in a video shoot by Shefights.net to get my ass kicked by a semipro kickboxer. DAMN She hits hard! It seriously looked like my face got hit by a small train. I still have swelling and the like.

When I would not go down she tried throwing sand in my eyes.

From what I understand she could take full grown men out in one punch. I took many. The only thing she did get me on were chokeholds. Even then though..... :D

I didn't make it easy for her. I did block some. I told her she could kick me in the testicles but she never did.

Yeah, it is weird but so is everthing else on the internet.

Fileboom Premium Account