Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

38135e26a2676fe45153e1d58bf6ba9e.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Mommas Boy, Blowjob, Creampie, MILF
Video language: English

I never thought of my that way, although she could easily be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Last semester, my coach recommended that I start running to get in better shape for the varsity team. I started running, usually in the morning when my mom leaves for work, and I'm getting pretty good at it. I can run a mile and a half in seven and a half minutes, but just a couple of weeks ago, I could barely run half a mile without stopping. One morning I saw a woman in front of me. Her bottom was perfect in tight leggings, and underneath she wore tongi, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her T-shirt was loose and fluttering left and right, exposing me to her tanned and slender waist. The sight of her waist, her ass moving up and down, the movement of her hair felt ...
My cock twitched at the thought that I was holding her from behind, pulling off her transparent pants and fucking her. I ran after her until I mustered the courage to say hello to her, I picked up speed. Maybe if we were fucking I would grab her hair? I laughed to myself at the thought of having sex with a complete stranger, I tried to think about what to say when I got level with her. "Hey" would be okay for a start, "Good weather?" The distance between us became shorter and shorter and I began to recognize it. Was she from my school? She's older. I'm close enough to see the wrinkles on her arms, no ring - she's alone. Is she a teacher? Oh shit, this is so hot, blonde teacher with such a body! I was a few steps away from her and then I recognized her .. oh .. she was my ! I lagged behind, allowing the distance between us to grow, and stopped rooted to the spot. I bent down to my waist and supported myself with my hands. I was breathing hard, confused, agitated and agitated. And a little alarmed. This woman did not look like a mom, she usually wears baggy jogging pants and an old, oversized T-shirt. Yes - it was her. What the hell is she wearing?
That night I fantasized about fucking her. First we fucked leaning against a tree, then I moved my fantasy to Bear Mountain. I used to go camping there when I was a boy and always wanted to take a hot girl there. Fantasies about my , on Bear Mountain, sex with her in the lake, in front of a fire, in a tent. It became an obsession.
I hate myself for being vulgar, especially about my , but honestly I wanted to fuck her the most. Not to make love, but to fuck her hard in the woods, as if we were wild animals that do not care what society thinks of them. I wanted to smell her, feel her nipples on my tongue, taste her and enter her from behind. I dreamed of our naked bodies by the fire, she would look at me and beg to make her cum. Fantasy crossed my mind so often that it woke me up in the middle of the night. It was hard to concentrate at school, and when she was at home, all my senses sharpened. It was as if I was constantly looking for her, thinking about where she was, what she was doing at home. I knew I had to take a step, but I didn't know how.
Tomorrow is the last day of school, exams, and again I cannot sleep. I started to develop a plan. More and more details on how I could tell her she was beautiful. She doesn't think so, but I'll make her believe it. I'll put her hair behind her ear, maybe I'll come up with something banal, for example, stick a flower in there. Seduction topics will start to come up. I will do what I can, I confess and I will do it by the fire, but how do I lure her there? This is such a typical girl, she never went hiking! I thought for hours until it struck me. She needs a day of rest as much as I do. I will ask her to come with me. I NEED to do this. It’s like I’m sick with insanity and I must try to find relief. She will either accept me and allow me to master herself or refuse me and thereby destroy the whole idea.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7093kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 2.5 GB