Alcohol enema

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Samm, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Samm

Samm New Member

Hello.

Alcohol enema, how safe is that? What kind of alcohol can be used?
    If there is anybody who had that experience, share it, please.

Thanks in advance.

2. Mako

Mako New Member

i did it with Vodka one time....kind of cool...got fairly drunk...i put in about 4 shots of vodka..you have to hold it in in order to absorb the alcohol

3. sissy4bondage

sissy4bondage New Member

i use wine enemas from time to time, at my masters request... i normally use 2.5 cups of wine with 2 cups of water... master has me hold it for 20 minutes, and by the time i release i am loose and very willing to do his bidding

stay away from the strong stuff

4. Mako

Mako New Member

i had it done to me with Vodka by my Mistress. She used cheap 80 proof Vodka and had me hold it in for about half an hour or so. i think she gave me about half the bottle.

i got pretty drunk and was open to anything she suggested. it was fun and no hang over! Amazing!

5. Classic

Classic New Member

you have to be very careful with alcohol enemas because you absorb much more alcohol than drinking it and you can overdose and get alcohol poisoning very quickly.

6. sparkie

sparkie New Member

alcohol

Not a very good idea. Other solutions can be used to calm a slave.

7. I would strongly advice against this! The human body is a wondrous thing...alcohol will be absorped directly through the intestine and into the bloodstream, thus making the risc of an overdose much larger than by merely drinking the alcohol. It is very difficult to calculate/guess how much/how little alcohol to use in order to play in a safe and sane manner.

In general I advice against using alcohol at all when playing! You need to be responsible and clearheaded when it comes to BDSM.

8. Groovy

Groovy New Member

The ultimately dangerous part of this is you cannot throw up if you overdose and poison yourself as you would if you normally consumed "too much". Chances of alcohol poisoning which can cause death in some situations is a greater risk with this method. And unfortunately with this method absorption is very rapid where it may be too late when you realize you've had enough.

9. Seattledom

Seattledom Member

one word
    DONT

10. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

Do not do this.

Bad idea.

11. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

It's very dangerous. I would use beer, not Vodka.

I remember some bums/alkies using "tampon->vodka | tampon->ass" method to get drunk quicker. They might have some "insider" info on the subject, wouldn't trust them though... :D

12. master jey

master jey Moderator

it's kinda dengerous you shouldn't use vodka it's easy to get poisoned try something with 20% alcohol

13. J zero

J zero Member

Yeah, just try a watered down wine or something

14. My Sir mentioned something about a warm milk enema. Doesn't the alcohol burn a little?

15. master jey

master jey Moderator

yes it does unlikley it milk enema is nice