Alcohol during a scene

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Emma

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like being a bit tipsy when im doing stuff cuz im more likely to actually ask for what i want then and not be afraid of the reaction cuz i can blame it on the drink. But this would be with boyfriends/fellas ive never discussed bdsm openly with.

I would say a safeword would be neccessary if you were drinkin cuz that way you can be very clear if its going to far and obviously you dont want to be completely scuttered drunk!

I had a really bad experience alcohol and rape fanatasies before though bit different from this situation but still. Me and my ex used to always act them out and we loved them. One night when we were drunk he started trying to do anal and i was like eh no stop and he just kept going and i couldnt get him to stop until he actually got the full way in and i punched him cuz it hurt so much. He was convinced i was doing the thing were i say no but really i want him to force me or so he said anyway, the fucker, ha! So ye needless to say that wasnt nice and i think it took him about an hour to calm me down and stop me from nearly ringing the police to report him, i was so pissed!

So ye if your gonna drink and do a scene id advise being clear on what your going to do beforehand, have a safe word and drink in moderation!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

or even better yet, be honest and up front with what you want, so you wont a)be stuck with a guy who will never fully satisfy you, and b)you wont put yourself in a dangerous situation, and c)you wont get hurt under the guise of an excuse like " thought you were acting out the scene" or "I didn't hear you use the safe word."

Alcohol should not be needed for any scene, and if the scene involves a play set where your drinking and drunk, try ordering a tonic and lime. all the taste and smell of gin or cheap tequila, none of the effect, and then you can simply "act" drunk.
It's what i drink as a designated driver, so i can still mingle and fit into the party.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account