Advice on anal after-care?

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Anal play will leave you a little sore the first time or so that you do it. Eventually the sphincter gets used to things going in through the out door and the lingering discomfort mostly vanishes. I've never experienced enough discomfort to qualify as 'burning'. It's possible that your sphincter is unusually tight, or that your partner or the toy you used was fairly large. It might help to use some small butt plugs for a while before you do more anal play. I suppose you could use some numbing lube during the after care (but don't use it during actual play--that's asking for some sort of unnoticed injury).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I always hurt after anal, pretty much every time. Master and I don't do it a lot though, because it's not my favorite thing. When we were doing it fairly often the burning disappeared. I always feel like I'm going to tear during.

My advice would be to use a lot of lube, and as said above, use a plug for a while. I'm usually tight, and it sounds like you may be too. That would help. I always have to have Master use his finger first for a while and loosen me up. I'd try that too and you may not stretch that bad, thus a lesser amount of burning. I think other than that it's just a wait it out thing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account