Adrenaline

lookingtolearn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Umm, sort of, when I get into into fight and I'm pounding someone (as in hitting them, not the other pounding), or I'm getting hit, it's the same rush you get when firing a gun, it's just amazing. I can't say that it's so much sexual as it how you feel after you have a long hard workout but multiplied by incredible amounts. I think sexual is too far a word for me, but it's still an amazing feeling that I think most guys get, it's just a huge release of endorphins. Please don't misconstrue this as me saying I'm a psychopath or something, it's just the huge release of endorphins I'm talking about.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Actually, adrenaline IS addictive. And So is Sex, and Chocolate....

I'll sum this up for all of you out there who may not understand the full chemistry aspect of this, not that I don't think you can, simply it would take a long time to type and I'm on my blackberry at the moment.
Heroin, one of the most addictive drugs on the planet, blocks receptors in the brain to cut off pain, and in doing so releases endorphins and serotonin in the brain. When you have an orgasm, indulge in rich chocolate (Actual chocolate in good quantities), or have a surge of adrenaline, those same or similar levels of endorphins and serotonin are released. In truth, the three chemicals that are the most addictive in the world are Dopamine (an endorphin, and the one usually elevated during drug use, sex, chocolate, and adrenaline rushes) Serotonin, and Adrenaline itself, which is also a derivative of endorphins that causes the clenching of muscles and the activation of primal glands in the brain.
So In truth, Sex, Chocolate, and Adrenaline are all similarly ranked on an addictive scale as Heroin....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account