addicted sex slaves

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It would be far easier for a crack whore to just give a dealer a blow-job than get 'Property of Master Lao' branded on her ass.

Call me a romantic but I think that domination/submission is something that is achieved over time and is something both of you work towards. Narcotics and branding, I'm just seeing as some kind of misguided shortcut on your part as a Dominant.

I honestly think you'd do well to spend a few years as a submissive because some of the things you say are just out-there or ignorant. "Does a tattoo hurt?" "Crack is a great idea!" "Can you brand written script?" You sound like the 40 year old virgin describing tits as "bags of wet sand".

1. If you've never even gotten a tattoo before you have no business whatsoever considering yourself as a dominant for an S&M relationship. I wouldn't trust an inkless guy to play on my paintball team.

2. Crack cocaine is the stupidest goddamned thing I've read. If you need powerful illegal narcotics to get women to accept a spanking from you, this is just further proof that you shouldn't be doing this.

3. Get 'Master Lao' branded (or tattooed) on your chest. Get something that can be covered with a shirt for work. If you can assume the personal conviction (both in physical pain endured AND as a permanent marker of your role in this lifestyle) to actually go through with it I will take back everything I've ever said about you and suck your balls dry the next time you're in town.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
L

lao

It would be far easier for a crack whore to just give a dealer a blow-job than get 'Property of Master Lao' branded on her ass.

Call me a romantic but I think that domination/submission is something that is achieved over time and is something both of you work towards. Narcotics and branding, I'm just seeing as some kind of misguided shortcut on your part as a Dominant.

I honestly think you'd do well to spend a few years as a submissive because some of the things you say are just out-there or ignorant. "Does a tattoo hurt?" "Crack is a great idea!" "Can you brand written script?" You sound like the 40 year old virgin describing tits as "bags of wet sand".

1. If you've never even gotten a tattoo before you have no business whatsoever considering yourself as a dominant for an S&M relationship. I wouldn't trust an inkless guy to play on my paintball team.

2. Crack cocaine is the stupidest goddamned thing I've read. If you need powerful illegal narcotics to get women to accept a spanking from you, this is just further proof that you shouldn't be doing this.

3. Get 'Master Lao' branded (or tattooed) on your chest. Get something that can be covered with a shirt for work. If you can assume the personal conviction (both in physical pain endured AND as a permanent marker of your role in this lifestyle) to actually go through with it I will take back everything I've ever said about you and suck your balls dry the next time you're in town.

I suggest you read Michel Foucault's studies on sexual power dynamics. If you want to understand the core of sadism read the Marquis De Sade. You sound like a superficial poser on an ego trip. Im not interested in engaging with your childish dress up games - tattoos and leather don't mean shit party boy:D.

Crack cocaine - an infanitely more advanced instrument of torture, more powerful than your furry handcuffs lol. Make her do humiliating things in public ect - lick your shoes ect

Then if she resists you could cut her suppl for a certain period watch her rive in agony :) listen to her screaming for forgiveness.:D

Fileboom Premium Account

I suggest you read Michel Foucault's studies on sexual power dynamics. If you want to understand the core of sadism read the Marquis De Sade. You sound like a superficial poser on an ego trip. Im not interested in engaging with your childish dress up games - tattoos and leather don't mean shit party boy:D.
:rolleyes: OK, you win. Lao is clearly a wunderkint of the BDSM world and I'm certain he has deflowered at least 75 virgins on his 9" monster cock. When he gets angry he doesn't use hot pokers, no he calls a favor from his good friend Zeus to smite the poor submissive with lightning from atop Mt. Olympus. He personally showed Marilyn Manson how to dress, taught Joseph Bean to flog, and personally oversaw the crucifiction of Jesus Christ (whom sadly died before Lao invented crack cocaine.... would have been so much easier).

So please, everyone who reads this post: Abandon all you think you know about S&M. Good Master Lao is finally here to show us the light.

Heres my question to Lao: My child's babysitter ate all the deli meat I had in the fridge. Next time she comes over should I:
A. Tie her to the bed and pour molten lead onto her vagina
B. Strap her to the St. Andrew's cross and inject heroin into her eyeballs
C. Give her a bleach enema and make her clean the kitchen floor with her asshole

Fileboom Premium Account

L

lao

:rolleyes: OK, you win. Lao is clearly a wunderkint of the BDSM world and I'm certain he has deflowered at least 75 virgins on his 9" monster cock. When he gets angry he doesn't use hot pokers, no he calls a favor from his good friend Zeus to smite the poor submissive with lightning from atop Mt. Olympus. He personally showed Marilyn Manson how to dress, taught Joseph Bean to flog, and personally oversaw the crucifiction of Jesus Christ (whom sadly died before Lao invented crack cocaine.... would have been so much easier).

So please, everyone who reads this post: Abandon all you think you know about S&M. Good Master Lao is finally here to show us the light.

Heres my question to Lao: My child's babysitter ate all the deli meat I had in the fridge. Next time she comes over should I:
A. Tie her to the bed and pour molten lead onto her vagina
B. Strap her to the St. Andrew's cross and inject heroin into her eyeballs
C. Give her a bleach enema and make her clean the kitchen floor with her asshole

1. 75 is pushing it - more like 60
2. Zeus and I fell out some time back - hot pokers must suffice (unfortunately)
3. Marilyn Manson's dress sense is frightening - even by my fucked up standard.
4. Christs crucification was overrated - he only lasted an hour before dropping the whole (son of God) charade.

Your babysitter ate all the deli meat >? that bitch !

I say go for C - although A is quite tempting, ... :D:D:D:D:D

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

lol, how the hell does the presence of tattoos convert into trust? I truly hate tattoos, myself. I would never ruin my body with someone else's artwork. I think the wish to get a tattoo kind of signifies submission, actually... not really appropriate for a Master. Nor for a slave, though. Someone else's artwork on your slave. Not nice. -_-

Fileboom Premium Account

Getting a tattoo signifies that you A: Can commit to something for a very long time. B: You must be able to endure mild pain.

I'm not saying having a tattoo will turn you dom, but I won't trust a dom who has never been a sub and anybody who is holding the handle of the crop/flogger/cane should probably be damned-well familiar with how it functions.

And a tattoo is 2D art. If you think all tattoos are submissive in nature, thats either a rorschach test for your own bias, or you really need to see more tattoos.

Fileboom Premium Account