ACADEMY FOR SLAVES: A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE

JONATHAN7

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My fellow male submissives,

i bring you warm greetings and great tidings of an incredible,life altering discovery and experience,which i am honoured to be able to share with you today.I had been searching and indeed surfing,for the ultimate slave development experience and priviledge and a self fulfilling opportunity to belong and be owned by a real and dominant Mistress , for almost a life time.In January this year,however, i stumbled over a unique sla ve training institute, AcademyForSlaves.com which was to change my life forever.
The Academy,offers a state of the art access to slave training programs in various formats,i.e audio,video,webcam,email,postal mail and by telephone. It also features Femdom picture and art galleries,illustrated Femdom stories and articles,video clips,Femdom and slave training movie trailers,discount training supplies and slave contract and ownership opportunities.
The slave training institute,is run by the divine Goddess La Reina,the supreme Headmistress of the Academy and is assisted by a staff of strict and superior Mistresses who train all male submissives to be the best slave possible,to cater for all their needs and to know their proper place in life, which is very far beneath them!
I opted for the email training facility as i reside in the UK.Since the turn of the year,under the strict guidance,commands and supervision of the Academy Trainers , i have successfully completed such development modules as;Obedience,Human Dog,Servitude,Humiliation and 24/7 slave training and i am currently engaged in the Work Slave program,which involves performing deprivation tasks to please and cater for your mistresses needs,by fasting for her and cutting back on lifestyle expenses.
My ultimate trainee slave goal(s), is to pass the rest of my training,be owned by an Academy Mistress and to visit her to serve her in person.I believe i am on course(if you pardon the pun!) to achieve all 3.
AcademyForSlaves.com is the most fulfilling site on the internet, a place to be trained and owned by a dominant and superior woman,an absolute must for ALL male submissives to experience female supremacy at its finest and most dominant.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account