Gay Extreme Aaron Star's Hot Nude Yoga sc.2 - Strength

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

8ca8f397a492b83514cfceaa41aeb75c.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Aaron Star

I have to admit that I did but I kept thinking how much more I would have enjoyed the movies if I had someone there to exercise with. With these videos you can get in shape, get spiritual, and at the same time you can have a good look at the hot naked guy who is on the mat next to you. It wasn't bad doing it alone but who really enjoys being alone and naked? Being naked is liberating. When you take off your clothes you remove a layer of yourself--your defenses are down as you stand there in the most natural of all states. When you are naked you are closer to yourself as well as the person next to you. You experience an intimacy that you seldom feel as well as being relaxed and refreshed after the initial feeling you experience when you are naked. It is a feeling of well being. I cannot say enough good things about these DVDS. As I practiced some of the exercises, I felt as if I was experiencing myself for the first time. The sets are photographed in wide screen format and they are both documentaries as well as instructional videos. The progression is easy. In the first video of "Hot Nude Yoga" the basic essentials are presented and then you move along to the second disc which is about developing strength and some of the exercises push the limits as you work on improving posture. In the third disc you work with a partner and body contact is developed.

Format: avi
Duration: 52:29
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1696kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.4 MB