A1 BBW Submissive Videos and Photo up dates!

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish movies, pictures and drawings' started by a1bbwsub, Sep 21, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. a1bbwsub

a1bbwsub Member

Hello I am a Naughty BBW Girl and I do sell videos and photos of me being naughty as well as being punished Tied up and torment etc! So I am starting this thread for my updates! Starting with this week!

Look what I found.......

A BBW helplessly hand cuffed in a bush just waiting for some one to take advantage of her! Oh My Some one did find her , she begs him for help, but he likes her as she is ! So he pulls down her top exposing her 58dds and torments the nipples. He spanks her into submission, then lifts up her skirt and plays with her pussy exposing it to his flogger! He thoroughly enjoys his new captive! You can see the Preview and buy this clip and many others at My Clips4Sale Store or My Fetish COD Studio
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

Attached Files:

2. a1bbwsub

a1bbwsub Member

Skinny Bitch Sits on Fatty!

Hot thin Gal Mrs P face sits this fatty! I was out on Loan to her by my Master and she quickly put me in my place under her skinny ass! She face sits me, she sits on my belly chest ,knees me and lays on top of me trying me out for size like a big soft mattress! See more here
    Fileboom Premium Account

Attached Files:

3. a1bbwsub

a1bbwsub Member

BBW BDSM: Master has me give a blow job to his buddy! Plus other updates Gifs

Master has me give a blow job to his buddy with the huge piercing of his cock ! It made me gag and cock and the huge piercing clanked against my teeth! I enjoy it though naughty slut that I am and so did he!

[​IMG]

The captive slut!
    My Master has me all tied down, spread eagle , with blind fold and gagged and hes playing with my naughty pussy using toys on it, his fingers and a flogger ! He wont even un tie me to go potty instead he forces me to go in a pot on the bed !

[​IMG]

Tied up and Forced to shower!
    Poor subby shes is filthy stinky and her Master forces her into the shower ties her there and turns the water on her ! Not the most pleasant way to bathe! she cry's and screams

[​IMG]

Find these and much more BBW, BDSM, Damsel in Distress clips at my clips store

Thanks for looking !! your naughty bbw sub slut
    Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  4. a1bbwsub

a1bbwsub Member

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM