A1 BBW Submissive Videos and Photo up dates!

a1bbwsub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello I am a Naughty BBW Girl and I do sell videos and photos of me being naughty as well as being punished Tied up and torment etc! So I am starting this thread for my updates! Starting with this week!

Look what I found.......

A BBW helplessly hand cuffed in a bush just waiting for some one to take advantage of her! Oh My Some one did find her , she begs him for help, but he likes her as she is ! So he pulls down her top exposing her 58dds and torments the nipples. He spanks her into submission, then lifts up her skirt and plays with her pussy exposing it to his flogger! He thoroughly enjoys his new captive! You can see the Preview and buy this clip and many others at My Clips4Sale Store or My Fetish COD Studio

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• LookwhatIfound (1)small.jpg
    LookwhatIfound (1)small.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 26
  • LookwhatIfound (27) (Small).jpg
    LookwhatIfound (27) (Small).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 21
  • LookwhatIfound (2)small.jpg
    LookwhatIfound (2)small.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 20
  • LookwhatIfound (41) (Small).jpg
    LookwhatIfound (41) (Small).jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 72

a1bbwsub

Attachments

• SkinnyBitchSitsOnfatty.wmv.jpg
    SkinnyBitchSitsOnfatty.wmv.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 31
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

a1bbwsub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BBW BDSM: Master has me give a blow job to his buddy! Plus other updates Gifs

Master has me give a blow job to his buddy with the huge piercing of his cock ! It made me gag and cock and the huge piercing clanked against my teeth! I enjoy it though naughty slut that I am and so did he!

generated_4142224.gif

The captive slut!
My Master has me all tied down, spread eagle , with blind fold and gagged and hes playing with my naughty pussy using toys on it, his fingers and a flogger ! He wont even un tie me to go potty instead he forces me to go in a pot on the bed !

generated_4142193.gif

Tied up and Forced to shower!
Poor subby shes is filthy stinky and her Master forces her into the shower ties her there and turns the water on her ! Not the most pleasant way to bathe! she cry's and screams

generated_4067097.gif

Find these and much more BBW, BDSM, Damsel in Distress clips at my clips store

Thanks for looking !! your naughty bbw sub slut

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account