a use for sub's long hair...

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Ceilidh, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

Has anyone ever had their hair used against them?

I'm talking taking a sub's long hair twisting it around (like you are going to put it in a bun, but don't). Pulling it tight. Then placing it in front the sub's throat and pull hard, choking the sub with their own hair?

Or doing the same thing but instead of the throat, use the hair as a gag...
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

nice way indeed tried it billion times choking is nice :p
  3. Make pigtails kinda low on the side of the subs head, braid them and they make an awesome gag... If the hair is long enough, you can hook them into the pig tail on the other end... :D
  4. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

Have never used it as a gag, (nice thought)...But have used it for choking and more frequently, as a strict hogtie...That was a request from my sub that I had never even entertained and it turned out to be quite hot....
  5. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

Hum, a hogtie you say? Creative:)
  6. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

Yes - it's quite something. A single braid works best, but we've done it with pigtails as well. The braids make it easier to tie into the rope and/or large D-ring, for when we're restraining with leather... This 'encourages' the sub to remain in position, or face the consequences... ;)
  7. Hmm *regrets shaving head now* :(

Although I have, in the past, thought a lot about using hair extensions as bondage; when the dreads/braids are fixed into the hair, the sub could put their hands on their head, and one or two dreads/braids used to bind them in place there... :)
  8. subspace

subspace Member

I recall seeing a picture that showed an anal hook attached to the subs hair. The tie was made in such a way that if she dropped her head - ouch!
  9. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

Wowsa...We had considered that and found the photography around it, very arousing....We decided however, to leave that to the professionals, or the excessively limber... :)
  10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Ive been known to tie a subs hair to a d ring in the ceiling instead of using a suspension stap to hold them upright...