A sub/dom newbie- needs new "tricks"

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My girlfriend and I (we're a lesbian couple) really like to dabble in the world of BDSM. She is soft butch and I am the femme but we both like to take turns being the dom and sub. Something about me in my high heels and skirt bossing my butch girl around....really gets us off.

We have restraints on the bed, tickle, tease each other, bite, spank, etc.

Are there any other fun & sexy moves that I can surprise her with either as a sub or a dom. I want to turn her on beyond her wildest dreams!

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to learning more about this wonderful world.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

My master and I like a fight, if that helps. Controlled, but lots of slapping, throat gripping, hair pulling, that sort of thing. It usually results in me being pinned down, despite my violent, desperate struggles, and then tied down for him to do as he pleases with me, forcing his fingers up me, pinching my nipples, that sort of thing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

EZRA

I think a fun variation of fighting would be;
You dressed to nines a power suite doing the raving bitch thing ordering her around with some slapping maybe a some whipping and derogatory language. you git the picture.
Until she had enough. and she turns on you and ties you up w/ some roughing up and has her way with you.
Kind of a switch game if you see were I'm going with this. see how far you can push her befor she turns on you and you get whats coming to you. Lets you both top and bottom in the same scene.
Might also get some house work done at the same time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hopehavoc

Try some texture play. Get things of varying softness, hardness, sharpness. (examples would be like....a metal chain dipped in ice water, a piece of ice, a sharp comb or something similar, a feather, etc.) One of you put a blindfold on the other (if you trust each other enough) and gently tickle/stroke/press into them with the different things...noting which gives the best reaction.

In my experience my Mistress loves for me to drag a sharp cat hair brush across her skin. I, on the other hand, love for her to press it into my back or spank me with it.

Fileboom Premium Account