A silly thing.

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Smallest, Apr 15, 2012.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I had to delete a post because it was either by a troll or just a dick who ignored warnings to shut up and be polite. I'll keep it anon, but I thought someone would be amused by this:

2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Is that someone me, Smallest?

3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Yes and no- When they first started ranting, it was in reference to you. I wasn't sure if you'd have seen it. But either way, I thought it was funny.

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Damn, someone was trolling me, and I missed it? Bummer.

5. Death

Death Member

Maybe he lives in a country where it isn't legal, and otherwise shunned to discuss - therefore his question about residence - and just needed to be informed of the cultural differences around the world? Just a thought. :B

6. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

His writing felt US to me, with american spellings and all (I pmed to warn him once before banning him). He use slang and so on from here or the states.

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I would actually have liked to see what he had to say and to have a chance to respond to him. I usually prefer to confront bigots on the (lack of) merits of their bigotry. But I thank you for being considerate of me.

8. Knots

Knots Member

Sucks when that happens.

9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I know you wouldn't mind Sebby, but someone else might have been more bothered by him being stupid. If you want I can post it anonymously or pm it all to you.

10. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

It's not that big a deal.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM