Shemale A Nicer Face than Ass

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

5fec692894898bc5319586d5d0a32d0f.jpg

Studio: Ladyboy Player

What doll Sasa turned out to be. She has such a pretty face it`s hard to believe she is a man. If I didn`t have all these pictures of naked ladyboys around I`m sure I could jerk off just gazing at that sexy fuck me look she is giving the camera. She has a sexy little body with a sweet little pickle cock. Her dark cock and anus scream suck and fuck me as they stand out from her otherwise cream coloured skin. She gets the big cucumber almost all the way in with nary a whimper. My cock looks huge in her mouth and hand as she kindly tugs on it while she milks her cock and balls. My oral services were briefly required in order to keep her hard and this made her moan with delight. Her cock stayed erect while she sucked my dick and toyed her ass with the big cucumber. Over to the couch and Sasa cocks her head while concentrating on jerking each of our dicks until she shoots two arcing loads in either direction.I had not met Sasa prior to the shoot as she was a friend of First. First called me (as she does about five times a day) early to see if I wanted to work with her friend Sasa. I am apprehensive about this as I generally like to pick whom I shoot. First said she was very pretty and worked at MBK mall (I assume she is not a hooker but I didn`t ask). Things started out badly when the front desk called and said there were two girls (First and Sasa) here to see me but I could only have one at a time. First said Sasa wanted her to be there for the shoot. So I grabbed my friend who was staying in another room so that he could say one was with him. I thought I had out smarted the hotel staff until I realized the fucking cunt maids were spying on me as the front desk called and actually threatened to call the cops unless I got rid of one of the girls. I must be maturing because instead of losing it I simply sent First to my friend`s room for the duration of the shoot. After Sasa I am officially not going to worry about ladyboys bringing friends anymore and just go with the flow (hello, yes this is Rafe, sure you want to bring five friends, no problem, just send them one at a time).Note the set title is a play on words from the Mimy - A Nicer Ass than Face set title which I actually shot right after Sasa. This is simply my attempt at humour and by no means am I suggesting that Sasa does not have a perfectly adequate ass. This is less funny given that my webmaster often and in this case releases sets in a different order than I do them.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 620.9 MB