A new master?

Ruelee

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm looking for a master - or mistress - willing to take me on, whether real or online only.

You probably want to know more about me, so here we go... anything not covered here that you wish to know, please feel free to send me a PM on site, or an email on my hotmail, [email protected] and I'll do my best to tell you what you want to know.

I'm a 23 year old man as of last halloween. I'm not exactly the best looking, I'll grant, but I'm far from being bad to look at.
Aside from whatever limits my job and home life set on me, I have found few limits. Those I do have are pain (something I have a very low tolerance for) and anything dirty - dirty as in actual dirt and anything one might count under that, that is, though I may make exceptions.
I consider myself Bi more than straight or gay, but I tend toward the latter if I have to decide on one or the other.
I currently live in Dorset, England. Due to my work, occasionally I'm away from here for several weeks at a time, but otherwise I can usualy find time to come online, and usually am online most of the time.
While I would like to meet someone in my general area so I can have some first-hand, real life experience as I have none as yet, it's not an essential thing, and I'm just as happy to serve as an online sub for you as well.
My own likings lie in a bit of bondage, some pet play, being used and sometimes humiliated as well.

I think that's all, but as said above, if you think I've missed something out, or you want to know more, just ask me.
And with that, I believe all that's left is to ask, are you the next one to own me?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: