A Fun Idea for a BDSM Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I just recently thought of this and do not know if it has been done before, but I thought it would be fun for a submissive to have a dom(me) who is foreign and is able to fluently speak a language the submissive is not able to and using a reward and punishment system to teach the submissive a new language.

The submissive could be required to refer to their master or mistress using this language they are learning and be required to ask for permission to speak, have an orgasm, or permission for just about anything, in that language and failure to ask or thank the master or mistress properly would result in some punishment and another lesson to make sure they remember how to speak in this new language properly.

I don't know if anyone else other than me thinks that this sounds like a fun experience, but it sounds like fun to me. Does anyone agree that this could be fun or has anyone had an experience like this before?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

sounds interesting that's for sure it has its limits i suppose (for example i know sign but that wouldn't work for obvious reasons) however i think teaching a language is a good a tool as being taught so this could be beneficial especially for someone who wants to cram for an exam or something :p

Yeah, learning a language this way would not only be beneficial, but it would be fun. The fun element of it might even help a person to remember how to properly use the language they are learning in a conversation because the dom(me) would make sure that the sub learned what they needed to learn. I certainly hope I have an experience like this some day.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.