A few words of caution

J zero

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

One thing i have noticed frequently since my time here began, is that there are alot of people who are attempting things that could result in serious bodily injury. some of these things are downright ridiculous, and should honestly not be attempted at all.

i understand that many people do these things for fun and pleasure... but please, just be careful, and be responsible. The human body is very fragile, and while you feel that you can "push your limits", tempting fate is not wise, and you dont want to end up in a hospital, and ontop of that, having to explain what happened.

i just felt that i should remind people to be safe, cautious, and responsible.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sub4Life

I didnt know where to say this, so I figured here, since it is an example of what I am going to say.

I am new to the forum, and the life style, and I have to say I always thought people into this were kinda weird (not weird as in how can u like that, cuz I do obviously, but like perverted and mean)

But the community here is GREAT! Everyone is so thoughtful, and nice, and is open minded to other peoples desires and kinks. I think it is great, and it's really opened my eyes. Just thought I'd share that lol. I am kinda naive (i have had one Master, who I am with now (and by the looks of our relationship he will probably be my only ever) and am young, and new to the scene. So I was pretty intimidated to joining the site, but everyone here made me feel welcome.

Thought I'd share how great everyone is!!

Fileboom Premium Account

J Zero - You're absolutely right! As someone who myself has ended up in an ER many years ago and having to provide an "explanation", it's no fun... Luckily, I did not have any serious injury, just a major scare... I/he somehow managed to rupture a blood vessel, um, inside me... lol Never seen so much blood come out of me in my life! Luckily, it stopped bleeding within less than an hour, but, not before I ended up in the ER... To compound the issue, I was a minor in high school.

Luckily, I was living with my dad at the time and he's not one to ask too many questions or make any kind of judgements...

Fileboom Premium Account

Not entirely sure to be honest, considering what we were doing… He had me gagged and bound so I was bent backward, but in all reality it was just very rough sex from the perspective of what was inside me that night. We’d done much worse before, and since… I asked the ER Dr about it and was told that it was just a very vascular area and to be careful for at least a week or so to allow time for it to heal. Surprisingly, I was assured that it was not uncommon and that I didnt need stitches or anything… First I had heard of it though being only 17 years old at the time… lol

I didn’t feel any pain or anything though. My ex just looked down and there was bright red blood EVERYWHERE. The blood was coming so fast that it was almost like peeing. All I could like to do was sit on the toilet to keep from making MORE of a mess while I figured out what to do. He insisted on bringing me to the hospital, then to add to the embarrassment, since it was the middle of the night and I was leaving, my father insisted on coming with us… Gotta love it~

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

First off congrats on 69 posts ;)

2ndly I'd like to take the time to say thank you for the reminder, I can appreciate that. I know a lot of times it seems we push the boundaries, but its nice to have a friendly reminder than we are only human after all

Thank you very much :)

And you are very welcome Sub4life, we are very glad to have you with us. im new to the lifestyle too, and i look forward to becoming "more" a part of it.

im glad to have met this community, and we are very special and i feel that all of us share a kind of "friendship" in the sense that we are all trying a new lifestyle (some of us not so new, hehe) and its good to know that there are people out there that you can talk to and ask questions, that wont judge or misunderstand you :D

Fileboom Premium Account