A diary of sorts...

Discussion in 'Links, advertising, spam and so on' started by bluelagoon1988, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Well, I have officially begun my training with my first Master. I am in search of an online diary of sorts to write my experiences and my evolution as a new sub as per Sir's request. I can't seem to find a place that allows sexually explicit language as well as sexual pictures (what good is a story without illustrations?). Any suggestions?

I am rather keen on the idea, to be able to look back and remember how afraid I am right now, Sir likes the humiliation aspect.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. Never mind, found one! Will post a link soon if anybody is interested...
  3. It's rather boring at the moment but I'm hoping not for long!! :)
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

while blogspot is an excellent venue to voice your day to day tribulations, unfortunately this needs to be moved to the links section.. so I've done just that...

BTW, Im glad you've worked everything out!
  5. I wasnt sure where to put it and since it started as a question, seemed like the right spot. Thanks for moving it Sparrow!
  6. monocrome

monocrome Member

personal journey submission diaries are great :) i have one of my own, but it is pen and paper.
  7. Nyx

Nyx Member

Nice! I'll be following it. :) I love to read other sub's experiences.
  8. Thanks guys for the support, its a rather nerve wracking journey for me and it's nice to know I'm not inventing the wheel.
  9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Since i am also a blogspot user, I'll subscribe to you... hopefully you will do the same.
  10. Certainly. :) I was actually going to track down your blog since you seem to be somewhat of a god here when it comes to knowledge. I look forward to reading!!
  11. master jey

master jey Moderator

I'm interested I'll read your blog
  12. Thanks master jey, I told Sir that I had started this blog yesterday and I am hoping that eventually he will be curious too. :)
  13. subspace

subspace Member

You are off to a great start!
    Looking forward to reading more!
  14. Thanks subspace :)
  15. subspace

subspace Member

bluelagoon - I am so sorry to read about your turn of events! I hope you are okay! My only words of encouragement are to say that I think we have all been where you are now so you are in good company here. I think it is fortunate that this happened early on before you got any more involved even though that doesn't make it any easier. Oh, and no you are not twisted! At least not here!
    Best of luck!