A couple small firsts

dozuki

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well I did I went to a nice french lingerie store but chickened out at the last moment:crying: and just picked some things out and made a break for it. Now I bought two items and only one really fits. Since the other one doesn't really fit, my dick just will not stay in them, which is really to bad they are really pretty. Any way the other first was for Master Jey. Now I didn't shave completely but I did do some serious trimming and your right I think the panties look better without the hair sticking out over the top. The clover clamps are because I just like them and Smallest said she wouldn't mind. I would really like it if I could get some opinions. Yes you like or no you don't or even some suggestions on what to try on next. Since I am going to have to take one pair back I am going to try one more time to actually try something on in the shop.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• IMG_3894.jpg
    IMG_3894.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3895.jpg
    IMG_3895.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3900.jpg
    IMG_3900.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3899.jpg
    IMG_3899.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10

dozuki

Ya a full shave is pretty much out as much as I think I might like it. I'm still taking baby steps and I'm sure my wife would notice if she woke up and I didn't have any body hair. If you can think of any other little things I could do to expand my interest I would be glad to hear your thoughts. Sebastian I have tried the silk boxers but its just not the same. I like the panties because they are more form fitting and get a hold on you.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I assume that you're seeking feminization. If you just like nice, tight, silken underwear, there are a lot of boxerbriefs that can give you that sensation. Check out Under Armor's boxerjocks, for instance. On the other hand, if you want the experience of women's panties, obviously only women's panties will give you that.

Have you discussed your fetish with your wife? Many women accept their husband's interest in cross-dressing and the like.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Yeah, Smallest is right. The longer you put off talking with her, the greater the odds that she'll find evidence of your fetish. If you talk to her, you control how she learns about it; if she discovers it, she'll think the worst. Have you ever discussed this with her at all, even indirectly (or talking about a 'friend')?

Fileboom Premium Account