A couple small firsts

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by dozuki, Oct 20, 2011.

1. dozuki

dozuki Member

Well I did I went to a nice french lingerie store but chickened out at the last moment:crying: and just picked some things out and made a break for it. Now I bought two items and only one really fits. Since the other one doesn't really fit, my dick just will not stay in them, which is really to bad they are really pretty. Any way the other first was for Master Jey. Now I didn't shave completely but I did do some serious trimming and your right I think the panties look better without the hair sticking out over the top. The clover clamps are because I just like them and Smallest said she wouldn't mind. I would really like it if I could get some opinions. Yes you like or no you don't or even some suggestions on what to try on next. Since I am going to have to take one pair back I am going to try one more time to actually try something on in the shop.

Attached Files:

2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Yeah, I agree that you need to do some serious manscaping if you want to wear women's panties. Otherwise just buy some silk boxers.

3. master jey

master jey Moderator

You look sexy and panties are nice
    not very shaved but I'm satisfied

4. dozuki

dozuki Member

I would have shaved a lot more but I have a field problem coming up and will be showering with the guys and fairly sure someone would notice if I was as smooth as baby. I have to admit that I do like the smooth feel of the area I did shave. I know I shouldn't ask this but just how much shaving are you looking for master jey.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  5. master jey

master jey Moderator

All of it(face not included),but thats not an option for you so I'll be glad to see your pictures sometime more relaxed for you :)

6. dozuki

dozuki Member

Ya a full shave is pretty much out as much as I think I might like it. I'm still taking baby steps and I'm sure my wife would notice if she woke up and I didn't have any body hair. If you can think of any other little things I could do to expand my interest I would be glad to hear your thoughts. Sebastian I have tried the silk boxers but its just not the same. I like the panties because they are more form fitting and get a hold on you.

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I assume that you're seeking feminization. If you just like nice, tight, silken underwear, there are a lot of boxerbriefs that can give you that sensation. Check out Under Armor's boxerjocks, for instance. On the other hand, if you want the experience of women's panties, obviously only women's panties will give you that.

Have you discussed your fetish with your wife? Many women accept their husband's interest in cross-dressing and the like.

8. dozuki

dozuki Member

Haven't talked to the wife yet. That is something that is to be approached carefully. I guess you could call it feminization I just think that Panties are so much prettier than mens underwear. It just does something for me. I have another pair that is red and black and laces up the front that just dont fit right and I hate to have to take them back

9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I'd suggest you talk to her before she finds your panties by accident, but nonetheless, do what you're comfortable to. And they are pretty :)

10. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Yeah, Smallest is right. The longer you put off talking with her, the greater the odds that she'll find evidence of your fetish. If you talk to her, you control how she learns about it; if she discovers it, she'll think the worst. Have you ever discussed this with her at all, even indirectly (or talking about a 'friend')?

11. dozuki

dozuki Member

I just really started down the panty path so I haven't really worried about it much. But I think smallest is right. As sun su says it is better to take the battle to your enemy that way you control the battle. Not that she is my enemy. And I hope for a skirmish not a battle.