A Cockfight Story - Slave versus Slave For Mistresses Honour

guy238406

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

slave" Mistress Bianca responded with, slightly withdrew the dildo and slammed it home again. 7cm. Again Mistress Bianca withdrew the dildo and slammed it home. Still 7cm. "Take it slave - you will take that dildo for me - prove me your obedience" Her slave let out a moan and responded "slam it in again my Mistress - I can take it - please let me prove myself". Mistress Bianca withdrew and slammed once more. 8cm. She continued to push harder but to no avail. She announced she was complete. Mistress Anna glared at her slave as Master confirmed the dildo was at 8cm "A tie" he announced.

Get over here Mistress Anna snarled at her slave. She got back on her feet and stood in front of Mistress Anna. "Put you hands behind your back" ordered Mistress Anna. Her slave did so and pushed out her tits. They were red and swollen. "Please Mistress punish me for failing you" her slave whispered "Louder" commanded Mistress Anna "Please Mistress punish me for failing you" her slave stated firmly. Mistress Anna slapped each tit once and hard. Her slave grimaced and grunted but stood fast "Please Mistress punish me for failing you" Mistress Anna slapped each tit twice. The cracks echoed through the room. Tears rolled down her slave’s cheeks, however she did not cry out nor move. "Please Mistress punish me for failing you" she again stated. Mistress Anna administered the final slaps and then caressed her slave telling her she had performed adequately.

"The final cockfight" announced Master. "Both slaves will be pitted against each other in the arena. Rules are no punching, no biting, nothing above the neck. Victory is achieved by making the other slave cum, pinning the other slave down and having your cock in their arse for 5 seconds, causing the other slave to verbally submit or the respective mistress "throwing in the towel" because of damage to their slave" Mistress brought me into the arena, as did Mistress Bianca with her slave. Master went on "the slaves will be joined by the collar with a chain. You will note that the chain is short enough that defence is difficult. An additional rule - slaves are not allowed to grab the chain or collar. If they do they will lose." Master moved outside the arena "Mistresses please oil your slaves again" Mistress Anna noted from the sideline "This is a cockfight. Each slave is limp" She motioned to her slave "Slave: make sure those two cocks are erect and ready to fight for their mistresses honour" As oil was being applied to my body Mistress Anna's slave wanked my cock into life. "Make sure their arses are loose and ready for combat" Mistress Anna added. Her slave covered her fingers in some oil and worked it around and in my arse - loosening it up for combat. Mistress Anna's slave then did the same to Mistress Bianca's slave before returning to her Mistresses feet. "Mistresses: connect your slaves" announced Master. Mistress attached one end of the chain to my collar and roughly yanked me closer to Mistress Bianca, handing the other end of the chain to her. Mistress Bianca connected the chain to her slaves collar. We stood facing each other, about 3 feet apart, with erect cocks pointing at each other and dripping precum. Mistress massaged my cock as did Mistress Bianca with her slave. "Do not let me down" whispered Mistress as she gave my cock a brutal squeeze with her nails. "Your cock had better not fail me slave" Mistress

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

guy238406

Bianca responded. They both moved to the side of the arena to watch their slaves do battle.

"Commence" commanded Master. We both slammed together with a grunt and the quickly collapsed onto our knees. I am sure we had the same thought that the collar chain is so short that an attack would be the only form of defence. I grabbed his arse cheek, formed my hand into a claw and dug into the flesh with my fingers. He grunted - good, hopefully I had caused some pain. At the same time I grabbed his erect cock and started to wank. His precum had dribbled down the shaft and made it difficult to keep a grip but a very effective lubricant. I concentrated on working his arse cheek and wanking his cock. While this was happening I felt his hand grab my balls roughly and give them a tug. I let his cock go and grabbed his balls in turn. We leaned on each others shoulder and worked each others respective balls and sacks over. Every squeeze was met with an equal response. I began to grunt in pain, but did not want to give Mistress Bianca the satisfaction of knowing he was hurting me. We steadily continued our grim task of mutual ball torture - each dishing out and taking the pain for our mistresses. "That’s it" Mistress shouted "Show me how much you can take" We took a deep breath, steeled myself and continued to squeeze. We must have each reached our limit together as we both let go at the same time with a grunt.

I grabbed his chest while he regained his breath and twisted him onto his front. Realising that his arse was exposed I grabbed my cock and tried to ram it home. He struggled, but I was able to get my cock half way into his arse. I could not hold on though and after a second he twisted and my cock slipped out. He pulled me onto the ground and we ended up facing each other in a sideways 69. I grabbed his cock and balls and began to suck him off. He in turn grabbed my arse and pulled my cock into his mouth. I moved one hand behind and felt for his arse. His arsehole easily yielded and I pushed 1 and then 2 fingers in. He did the same to me: we both lay on the mat on our sides, sucking each other’s cock and fingering each others arse.

While this was happening Mistress Anna kindly consented to her slave being allowed to pleasure herself. Mistress Anna's slave grabbed the old contest dildo, sat in front of her Mistress, spread her legs and began to work on her cunt, giving out the occasional yelp and moan. All with her eyes transfixed on the duelling slaves.

I knew that I could not last much longer in the suck-off. I struggled to get my cock out of his mouth. The more I pulled back the deeper his fingers gouged my arse. I managed to get my cock out, but in the process had to let go of his cock and arse. We both sat up and grabbed our breath looking at each other. A little more tired and a little more warily we closed in again in a duel of pleasure and pain. We grabbed each other’s cocks, leaned again on each other’s sweaty and oily shoulders and began wanking each other. Mistress moved around and looked into my eyes "Make him hurt for me slave - make him beg to be released!" I stopped wanking, grabbed his cock much more roughly and did as Mistress ordered. I new that he would reciprocate, which he did, but Mistress wanted me to inflict the pain and I must always obey

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

guy238406

Mistress. Once again we began the grim task of mutual pain as he and I clawed and gouged at each other’s manhood. "Hurt him slave" Mistress commanded. Mistress Bianca had moved over to her slave and was encouraging him "Make him pay slave - take that manhood for me" Both mistresses looked at each other. Mistress Bianca suggested "I would love to feel the pain my slave is inflicting - may I touch your slaves cock if on my honour I undertake not to interfere?" Mistress responded "If you wish - I will do the same and if I sense you are aiding your slave I will aid mine". Both mistresses gently placed their hands on the cocks of their opponents slave. Mistress Bianca held my cock and felt the strength and power of her slave. She looked into my eyes and laughed "He will destroy you wimp!" Mistress was on the opposite side doing the same - I felt her fingers next to mine and I squeezed, twisted and gouged. "That’s it slave - inflect pain for me - give him back what he gives you!" Mistress Bianca's slave and I continued our dark work. We both grunted, moaned and in some cases screamed. I could no longer hold it in, but I took satisfaction in the equally pained noises coming from him.

"Keep going Slave" Mistress Bianca hissed at her pet. "Don't you stop – remember my Kindness" responded Mistress to me "You will take whatever is required to win" He and I continued in a duel as our cocks burned and screamed in pain. Finally, exhaustion set in and we began to ease up. Both mistresses seemed satisfied with the devotion shown and they allowed us to pull away as they moved to the edge of the mat. At this time I noticed that Mistress Anna's slave had the dildo buried far beyond the 8cm mark and was shuddering in climax and pouring in sweat.

Sensing that we were nearing completing I again closed in with him. We grabbed each others cock and balls and began to massage and wank. Given the punishment meted out earlier our screams of pain were understandable. We continued in the kneeling position, both hoping that the other would either give in to the pain and or blow their load. Suddenly I noticed his breathing becoming sharper and he began to spasm. At last - I worked over his cock faster and faster. He tried to pull away but I managed to hold onto his arse and keep his cock. Both of us dripped sweat and both our cocks dripped precum freely. I felt my balls begin to tighten again in that familiar feeling. Mistress saw them and shouted "Don't you cum before him slave - you will hold on or else" Just then he let out a scream and cum blew out of his cock and all over my face, chest and stomach. We both collapsed - he in bitter disappointment and me in quiet satisfaction that the pain and pleasure I took for the honour of Master and Mistress had resulted in Mistress prevailing over her rival. Mistress beamed at me and at Mistress Bianca. Mistress Anna told her slave to clean me up with her tongue. Mistress Anna's slave started on my chin and worked her way down licking up all the cum and oil off my body. She cleaned around my aching cock and balls before turning me around and cleaning my arse inside and out. I lay there content in the knowledge that I had served Master and Mistress well. I also hoped that Mistress would favour me with future opportunities to prove my devotion and provide her Pleasure.

Fileboom Premium Account

guy238406

Mistress went over and accepted the admission of defeat from Mistress Bianca. While clearly angry Mistress Bianca conceded. However I did hear later that she had only conceded this one, and that she was more than willing to pit her best female slave against Mistresses female champion, or a mixed slave competition - one female and one male slave from Mistress and Mistress Bianca respectively to battle again for their mistresses honour and Pleasure.

To be continued…

Fileboom Premium Account