24 year old experienced online sub

EroticSlave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello there.

I'll try and make this post as detailed as possible.

Info about me:
I'm a 24 year old guy, from UK, 6ft tall, 210lbs, lean and very muscular, dark hair.
I've been to uni and currently hold 2 jobs. I probably come across as the alpha type in real life but sexually I've always been incredibly submissive. I have no idea why but now I fully embrace it :)

The reason I'm making this thread is because I'm seeking a new dominant female to have an online and if we're close even a real time relationship. I had been having an online relationship with a girl who shared my interests in s&m for nearly 2 years but she lived a great distance away and has now moved on to a permanent real time relationship which is understandable.

I've found it to be very difficult to meet girls in everyday life that are into a sub / domme relationship so I'm hoping I'll have more luck online.
As far as requirements go I really don't mind what level of experience you have or age or looks as long as we have interests that are compatible and you're female as I'm straight.

I'm interested in many aspects of BDSM, some of the main ones include:
Humiliation (verbal & physical)
Being objectified
Orgasm control/denial
Foot worship
Body worship
Given tasks
Feminisation (linked to humiliation)
Anal play
Cuckolding
Buying gifts

If you think you're compatible with those interests and I'd be very willing to try new things and indulge in what makes you happy as that's a huge part of the turn on for me, pleasing my dominant, drop me a message on here or send me an email:

[email protected]

I've got a good webcam and iphone so plenty of digital contact isn't a problem. I'd like to exchange messages with my new dominant partner at least once every day and also chat about things not related to BDSM.

Thanks for reading :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: