24/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any location (very strict)

aznhottie_kat

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi.

I'm 23 years old. I'm looking for a serious Master, for a long-term online relationship. I am not looking to play truth or dare, or for a "Master" to give me dares. As much as I enjoy the game of truth or dare, I want a Master. Nothing else.

A little about myself... I live with two roomates in a small 3 bedroom house. I work as an accountant for a local office, which isn't the greatest job, but it's something to pay for the bills. My hours are usually 9 to 6, sometimes longer hours due to busy schedule. I am, however, mostly on at night, and am on mostly once a day. Yahoo only, though.

I'm looking for a strict Master, but a caring one as well. I want someone who will control pretty much every aspect of my life, but not put me in harm or trouble. I only have three limits, which may change over time, but at the time I also wouldn't mind having them pushed. No animal, no severe pain/piercings, and no scat.

I do not have a webcam, however, I do have a digital camera. However, do not expect me to start taking pictures right away. However, i will provide detailed response to my task, and follow the orders to a tee. Should I fail to do something, you will have to trust me and i would let you know i deserve to be punished.

That pretty much covers it. I have a quite a bit of... "interests", so-to-speak. Those of which I won't post here. Anyway, if you're interested, please email me at [email protected].

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

flogger59

hi

would like to take you on

QUOTE=aznhottie_kat;1492751]Hi.

I'm 23 years old. I'm looking for a serious Master, for a long-term online relationship. I am not looking to play truth or dare, or for a "Master" to give me dares. As much as I enjoy the game of truth or dare, I want a Master. Nothing else.

A little about myself... I live with two roomates in a small 3 bedroom house. I work as an accountant for a local office, which isn't the greatest job, but it's something to pay for the bills. My hours are usually 9 to 6, sometimes longer hours due to busy schedule. I am, however, mostly on at night, and am on mostly once a day. Yahoo only, though.

I'm looking for a strict Master, but a caring one as well. I want someone who will control pretty much every aspect of my life, but not put me in harm or trouble. I only have three limits, which may change over time, but at the time I also wouldn't mind having them pushed. No animal, no severe pain/piercings, and no scat.

I do not have a webcam, however, I do have a digital camera. However, do not expect me to start taking pictures right away. However, i will provide detailed response to my task, and follow the orders to a tee. Should I fail to do something, you will have to trust me and i would let you know i deserve to be punished.

That pretty much covers it. I have a quite a bit of... "interests", so-to-speak. Those of which I won't post here. Anyway, if you're interested, please email me at [email protected].[/QUOTE]

Fileboom Premium Account

Volkvolkmem

Master looking for His slave

I am a Master Trainer in all the lifestyles of BDSM. If you have any question you can message me at anytime. I would be happy to help you find your way and the right fit for you. Also I am looking for the right slave for me but I am also a trainer. If you at one point would like to see what this lifestyle is all about and get some exp. under your belt I would love to help.

I am into and can train in:Anal Sex, Blindfolds, Bondage, Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc., Candle Wax, Chains, Chinese Balls/Anal Beads, Collar and Lead/Leash, Confinement/Caging, Dildos (Handheld), Discipline, Domination/submission, Hair Pulling, Handcuffs/Shackles, Latex, Leather, Masks, Masturbation, Nipples, Oral Fixation, Oral Sex, Oral Sex (Receiving), Pain, Pet Play, Pussy-Whipping, Spanking/Paddling, Toys, Vibrators, Whips and much more.

Now I am a nice guy outside of the lifestyle but when I am in my Master zone, I am firm, intimidating and in control Of my Slave/subs. But I am also a Loving Master. So as long as the Slave/sub dose what I say and never stays from my path I will treat my Slave/sub with the respect she needs. But also if she doesn't respect me and my rules she will be punished and if the behavior continues she will be either sold to one of the Master/Mistresses I know or she will be disowned by her Master.

Fileboom Premium Account