22 year old male slave searching for 24/7 slavery Mistress

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by nolimitslut, May 6, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. nolimitslut

nolimitslut New Member

Click here for more.
    Hello Mistresses,
    I am a 22 year old male slave from India. I am a college student doing my engineering and one more year left in finishing my college and getting my degree. I am looking for NO LIMIT Mistress who wants a NO LIMIT slave. My Mistress can do anything with me and i will always obey and follow her every order. My Mistress can modify my body in any manner She wants like if she wants me to have tits then i will go through breast implants or if She wants that i doesn't need my balls and i will happily offer them to my Mistress.

I am in search of Mistress who thinks slave just as a object of pleasure, use and abuse. A Mistress who use me in unimaginable ways, fulfill Her most innermost desires, torture me, loan me, humiliate me until i beg for mercy but She just laugh at me and continue to me further in my subspace.

I am real and provide You my pictures, phone number and address, to prove that i am real. I also dead serious what i am looking for and what i want. Trust me if i get such a Mistress, i will not runoff.

Hope to find such a Mistress soon.

Regards,
    nolimitslut

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM