22 year old male slave searching for 24/7 slavery Mistress

nolimitslut

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello Mistresses,
I am a 22 year old male slave from India. I am a college student doing my engineering and one more year left in finishing my college and getting my degree. I am looking for NO LIMIT Mistress who wants a NO LIMIT slave. My Mistress can do anything with me and i will always obey and follow her every order. My Mistress can modify my body in any manner She wants like if she wants me to have tits then i will go through breast implants or if She wants that i doesn't need my balls and i will happily offer them to my Mistress.

I am in search of Mistress who thinks slave just as a object of pleasure, use and abuse. A Mistress who use me in unimaginable ways, fulfill Her most innermost desires, torture me, loan me, humiliate me until i beg for mercy but She just laugh at me and continue to me further in my subspace.

I am real and provide You my pictures, phone number and address, to prove that i am real. I also dead serious what i am looking for and what i want. Trust me if i get such a Mistress, i will not runoff.

Hope to find such a Mistress soon.

Regards,
nolimitslut

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account