22/male/dom seeking 18+/female/sub

raziel1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My name is Wander, I am 22, an looking for someone who is willing to be dominated.

Looking for- A female between the ages of 18-26, has been trained, or willing to be trained. Looks are not important to me, but personality is a must. I am a wee bit shy at first, but will gradually rise up to the task, so don't give up if things do not go your way the first couple of times. I also like to get to know the person, so you must be talkative!!!

Limits- Scat, blood, urine, family, etc. Under no circumstances will they be forced to do something that fits in the category of disgusting, mutilating, or damaging

Likes- I'm a pretty open-minded individual and welcomes suggestions for new activities. As far as personal interests, it is a wide range, so chances are good that your own personal likes would fall into the same category.

Well that's all i can think of for now. If you like what you see, and you would like to try, you can contact me on here, or through, yahoo messenger.

P.S. There are some basic questions i would like answered if you are interested. 1) Age 2) Location 3) What you are looking for 4) your likes/dislikes 5)availabilty 6)how you would like to maintain communication.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account