21yo and 22yo Masters seek a Sissy Slave and/or Pain slave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all!

I'm Adam, my partner is Will. We're 22 and 21 and we're looking for 2 things, have a read and get in touch if you think you fit the bill for either

1. A sissy slave for both my partner and I to train and use. The ideal applicant will be petite and small (although far from set in stone), have a strong masochistic side and have experience/an interest in forced fem, sissification and being submissive within those roles. It helps if you have something related to a brain and can carry on a conversation as well

Things this may include are:

Being sissified in humiliating outfits, pain of all varieties both for our enjoyment and punishment during training, dollification, many types of humiliation play, forced bi (optional, to be discussed), serving as a maid and for the right (and of course willing and able) person... the possibility of a live in 24/7 sissy slave position

The last bit is something that would of course take time to work up to and would only be offered if the arrangement is a good fit for all parties concerned, but it's something that we would like to achieve and are in a position to accommodate. If it's not your goal, please don't let it put you off getting in touch, as I said it's by no means a requirement to be interested in that bit

The second thing we're looking for...

2. A pain slave. This would involve mostly serving me however my partner may be involved from time to time (he's much more into the humiliation and control side of domination than this bit). Ideally suited to a highly masochistic young man aged under 25 (but again, more than open to anyone who wished to try it) this essentially involves being a bondage (lots of bondage ) and torture toy.

Things this may include are:
Bondage in many forms, cbt, whipping, spanking, flogging, electro (both with a tens unit and a violet wand), bastinado, stress positions, tt, sensation play, milking, orgasm denial, oral (totally optional, really not that fussed about that one) and more

Again, anyone with a healthy interest is welcome to apply. I'd like to add that hard limits are: Anything unsafe (and my partner is a medic, so saftey is a big thing with us), permanent damage, anal sex and scat. Other limits you may have will of course be taken into account.

We can accommodate at our house in leicester, we're easily reachable by train from pretty much anywhere in the country (less than 90 minutes from anywhere from london to yorkshire) and for the right people can possibly reimburse travel expenses if required.

So if you're interested in either position, do drop me a message and say hello! Please include a bit about yourself and your interests, a simple 'Hi Sir' really doesn't say a lot about how compatible we could be!

Hope to hear form you soon

Adam and Will

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account