18M/Genderqueer looking for online doms of either gender

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by lostjelly, May 7, 2011.

1. lostjelly

lostjelly New Member

I'm an 18 year old boy, effeminate/genderqueer/I dunno and have been submissive for forever (when I was a little boy I always liked playing as the trapped animal, that kind of thing, and I can tell it was the same urge that makes me a sub/slave today). I live in the south of France and I guess I might be okay with hooking up in real life, but I'm also interested in just online relationships.

I am interested in being a complete slave or a pet, not just a bedroom sub. It turns me on and it makes me feel sort of fulfilled and safe and happy and secure. Loved. I've never been a slave or even a sub in real life, but I've roleplayed with a couple of people online.

I don't necessarily want an online master or mistress (I would love one but I'm also just looking for friends). I'd just like to meet some dominant types to talk to because I don't know any. That said, if you are looking for an online slave or pet then I'd be very interested.

This is me.

I have MSN, YIM and Skype. Send me a PM if you're interested, please!

PS: If you are interested in taking me on as a sub, my limits are that I won't do anything that would do permanent physical harm to myself (so if you wanted me to cane myself or something then I'd do my best, but I wouldn't lop off a body part) and, although I would like to please you, I just don't think I'm brave enough to do things like crossdressing in public, or flashing in public or something... I'd try, though... maybe I'd manage with a little training and nurturing... I also won't do anything that involves other people without their consent.
    Last edited: May 7, 2011