Gay Vintage 18 Today Vol. 9 - Country Boys

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

bad4a019b3ea0055ae53641a7674769f.jpg

Studio: Tino

The delicious series keeps chugging along with this really good entry that services up some nice facial shellackings.
Happy Birthday to them! Its always a great day for us when 18 Todays latest batch of all-new poultry hits the shelves all legal-like.
In this installment of the obvious youth-themed Czech (or are they Russian?) series, were treated to more fresh flesh in action.
We kick off in a barn with two boys. Their names are irrelevant, since even when familiar faces reappear from past entries, the boys either have a different one altogether, or the producers have simply recycled their names.
Anyway, ones a hot brown-haired boy (Johann) with a decent bit of flesh on him, while the others a skinny dark blonde (Serge). The pretense? Who knows or cares. Theyre sucking in a few minutes and beefy boy plows the blonde but good, leaving him with a load on the back. As for blondie, he emits a rocket-powered jet that hits him in the face (hes sitting up at the time) and all over the upper torso. Oddly, his face betrays almost no pleasure or response whatsoever.
Our second scene is even less conceptualized (does it need to be?) as two smooth and slim - but in my opinion barely attractive - guys make out in a nondescript interior. Its oral for hours (the blonde one has lame technique, or lack of), and gets fucked for it, a jack off treat serving as finale.
In our third scene the brown-haired lad reappears (as Hans this time) with a dark-haired, very young scrawny lad whose birthday candles are probably still lit. A little game of you show me yours (and suck it) and Ill etc. mine follows. Pity Hans doesnt know how to take more than 2 inches in his mouth. The poor lad doesnt even get to cum, although Hans works his butt very briefly and leaves yet another load on his backside. His signature I assume.
A final pairing is hotter, but the boys are at least half a decade past 18. It should be noted that one of my favorite things about this series is its lack of irritating music, getting my thumbs up.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:08
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1462kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 1.1 GB